4.4 5 0 182 182 ¿Cremoso e hiper-mate? Todo esto es parte de nuestro labial mousse hidratante y lleno de pigmentos, que permanece suave durante ocho horas.
  • 4.4 De
  • 182 Reseñas

Great colors
I just Adore this lip color and it's a flat no shine color I like that seems to last longer. Tastes good too but it's a mess proof container , so no worries getting fingers in melted lipstick tube busted cover etc. This one is worry free. Good job guys
Ok
The color was great but I noticed quickly throughout the night it became kinda clumpy on my lips, doesn’t stay matte for that long. It’s ok but wouldn’t buy again
Perfect matte color
I love this lipstick. It’s really very durable. You do not need to keep reapplying every time. It definitely going to stay on your lips. I received this product as a complimentary for an unbiased review but honestly it became one of my favorites.
All Time Fave LipColor
I actually got to try a tube of this for free once in exchange for a review, however, the stuff is so amazing, that it is the only kind of lip color I will buy now. It is matte, which I love and it stays on! It truly lasts all day! Also, this little tube lasts me at least 6 months and I use it daily! It comes in so many shades and even some have glitter in them! Highly recommend!
15/08/2019
Good True Matte
This lipstick is a true matte and provides good coverage. Most of the shades that it comes in seem like they would work well on all skin tones. It has decent longevity and lasts about as long as any other matte lipstick. However, just like a lot of other matte lip products, it can be drying and end up emphasizing any lines or chapped areas on your lips.
15/08/2019
Great!
Great matte product, in need of some more shades, but other than that, it was a good product. I loved the coverage with only some product. I would definitely recommend this product.
13/08/2019
Lo amo
Todo los labiales con acabados matte me encanta pero ninguno como este amo este producto es de muy buena calidad...😉 lo recomiendo 100%
13/08/2019
Well hydrated folks be prepared to reaply
I have a hard time with matte lipsticks. They don't tend to stay ling closer to the inside of my lips. They can say super matte, enforcer matte or even forever matte! The color I got was my usual red shade and it was beautifully pigmented and I mean BEAUTIFUL! For me like I said was the problem. Three hours later I had to reapply it and my lips felt like there was weight to them! I had to take it off because with hospital soap (came off fine with a little elbow grease) and reapplied. Had too many compliments.
12/08/2019
Great!
I have a hard time using lipstick and lip laquers. I really liked this product it was the just the right coverage and the color was flattering.
12/08/2019
Little goes a long way
A little goes a long way but looks great and stays put.
Just say YES
Loved this product. It stayed put, and doesn’t smear! Love these in all shades!
I love this lipstick
Love this this lipstick. Love the color choices. Love that it is matte
love the color
i love how it goes on, but you need to be careful because it goes on thick. it stays for awhile but not as long as i thought it would.
Perfect lips!
I really liked it. The color stayed for awhile. I really liked that it was matte.
09/08/2019
Fav!
I love love love Revlon lipsticks so much. They are gorgeous colors, high quality and really long lasting. Also very affordable. I have tons of them and I like to mix things one another.

Galería de probadores