4.5 5 0 177 177 ¿Cremoso e hiper-mate? Todo esto es parte de nuestro labial mousse hidratante y lleno de pigmentos, que permanece suave durante ocho horas.
  • 4.5 De
  • 177 Reseñas

03/08/2019
LOVE IT!
This liquid lipstick feels so soft and hydrating on your lips. I forget im wearing it sometimes. It doesn't transfers easily. This is my go to lipstick for every occasion. I would highly recommend!!
01/08/2019
Comparable to higher end products!
I absolutely love this product. It's true, it does last on your lips, even after eating, which is great! It is also very moisturizing, even though it's not shiny, which I like. I would compare it to Sephora's brand matt creamy lipsticks.
Definitely matte !
When I went out to buy this at Walgreens, it was affordable and a pretty color. Looks good on any skin tone, and very creamy. Gives your lips, shine. Definitely recommend.
one time apply!
I love the color and the feel of it. you only need to apply it once ,in the morning,through out the day when you check,yep your still cute,one less thing to worry about,my bad 2 less things now!!
30/07/2019
Beautiful color!
Love these lippies. I have a couple and they really look and feel beautiful!
29/07/2019
Smooth but does not last long
Overall, I like the shades available. I also like that it dries smooth and not sticky. It does not make my lips look dehydrated at all. However, the color does not last as long as I'd like it too.
29/07/2019
I love it
I used this almost everyday it leaves your lips matte but not super dry.
27/07/2019
My favorite matte lip color!
I love everything about this product! Great colors, long lasting, smooth application... ❤️
25/07/2019
Great lip product
I have these in multiple colors they have a nice scent, they go one smoothly and are very affordable they aren’t streaky and you don’t have so apply multiple times to get the color on
24/07/2019
easy to use matte liquid lipstick
I've purchased Revlon matte liquid lipstick from my local Walmart. It's affordable and the formula glides on really nice. The doe foot applicator makes it easy to apply. It has a pleasant texture and scent. One of my favorite matte liquid lipsticks to use.
24/07/2019
Great quality lip product
This lip product is easy to use, goes on smoothly and has a matte look on my lips which I love. It leaves lips feeling hydrated throughout the day and the color lasts all day.
23/07/2019
Great color
Colors are great hydration for my lips are important I like the way it feels on my lips
22/07/2019
Pretty Revlon Matt Lip Shine
My wife loves this! The ease when applied is nice and smooth for moisture to hydration with pretty and color perfect! She loves that it is long lasting vibrancy!
22/07/2019
Fantastic Lippy
I really like the texture and coverage of this lip product, it didn't dry out my lips and the pigment is really really good, I must say for a drug store lippy this is a really good buy, I bought a couple just because I loved the colors and the way it feels on my lips, I will be buying more and I highly recommend anyone who loves lipstick to give this one a try, You won't be disappointed
21/07/2019
Love the texture and stayed on very well. Didnt dry my lips out like other products I've tried in the past.

Galería de probadores