4.5 5 0 171 171 ¿Cremoso e hiper-mate? Todo esto es parte de nuestro labial mousse hidratante y lleno de pigmentos, que permanece suave durante ocho horas.
  • 4.5 De
  • 171 Reseñas

Wonderful
Purchased this item for last minute dinner party. Love it. It’s smooth, not dry at all.
Try this kind
I love this lipstick, it feels so good on my lips. And it last all day, it is my go to one, Every day l.
Lovely lip product
Great color selection and lovely whipped formula that glides on smoothly. Color stays on long without cracking
7/17/2019
Me encanta!!
Un labial muy duradero, el tono es muy bello además de que en mate se ve divino! Altamente recomendado.
7/17/2019
Fabuloso
Me encanto este producto de Revlon, es de larga duración, su gama de colores es espectacular, fácil de aplicar, sin duda alguna lo seguiré comprando
7/8/2019
ABSOLUTELY LOVE!!!
I've been using this product for almost a year now, I absolutely love it!! It goes on smooth and gives me that beautiful matte look we all adore. Best of all, it stays on just as I applied it for HOURS, there is no need to apply over and over. I highly recommend
7/4/2019
I love it
This is one of my favorite lipsticks...I do wish it would stay on longer during the day but i love all the shades and the way it glides on and the matte finish!!
7/1/2019
great coverage
If you are looking smudgeproof lipstick that lasts...look no further! This matte lipstick goes on smooth and creamy and lasts all day long! after several hours of wear it does become a little dry. But overall a great and long lasting product.
6/30/2019
Mi labial preferido
Un labial muy cremoso unos colores espectaculares los recomiendo por que nos para toda mujer que se quiere ver bella
6/29/2019
Lip balm
I loved how smooth this lip balm felt. I can’t stand sticky and it also last forever!
6/28/2019
Very soft
Creamy and soft on lips, but dries out quickly so need to make sure you have lip balm on before applying.
6/27/2019
Not my favorite.
This wasn't my favorite matte lipstick it stays on for a while but I didn't like the texture on my lips but does go on smooth.
6/26/2019
Long lasting
This is a nice product. I use it a lot. It gives a natural look and stays on most of the day.
6/24/2019
Love the feeling of it on my lips
I loved it the 1st time I tried it. It leaves a very soft moist feeling on my lips. I would definitely recommend it to others.
6/23/2019
Staying power!
The price point for the quality is incredible. Stays on on day long, beautiful shades and doesn’t cake on my lips or make them feel dry like many other matte formulas.

Galería de probadores