4.4 5 0 182 182 ¿Cremoso e hiper-mate? Todo esto es parte de nuestro labial mousse hidratante y lleno de pigmentos, que permanece suave durante ocho horas.
  • 4.4 De
  • 182 Reseñas

24/07/2019
Great quality lip product
This lip product is easy to use, goes on smoothly and has a matte look on my lips which I love. It leaves lips feeling hydrated throughout the day and the color lasts all day.
23/07/2019
Great color
Colors are great hydration for my lips are important I like the way it feels on my lips
22/07/2019
Pretty Revlon Matt Lip Shine
My wife loves this! The ease when applied is nice and smooth for moisture to hydration with pretty and color perfect! She loves that it is long lasting vibrancy!
22/07/2019
Fantastic Lippy
I really like the texture and coverage of this lip product, it didn't dry out my lips and the pigment is really really good, I must say for a drug store lippy this is a really good buy, I bought a couple just because I loved the colors and the way it feels on my lips, I will be buying more and I highly recommend anyone who loves lipstick to give this one a try, You won't be disappointed
21/07/2019
Love the texture and stayed on very well. Didnt dry my lips out like other products I've tried in the past.
19/07/2019
Great color
I was amazed at the pigment in these lippies! It lasted all day and the color was so vivid that it looked like I had just applied it, even at the end of the day! I was able to eat with it on too!
Quality drug store makeup
Vivid colors available and stay on for long wear even with constant use - price point is great for time of wear, color selections, and finish of the product. Would recommend to others!
I love this color
I do not usually wear make up. This lipstick is so beautiful and it looks great on me! I really like the colors. I will buy this again!.
18/07/2019
My girls use this brand of lipstick for competition cheer and it stays on all day with no need for touch ups.
18/07/2019
This product is great. Long lasting matte finish although after a while I do start to see done transfer. This is soft on the Lips without doing them out. I recommend this lippie.
Okay
This product is really nice and light weight on the lips they have a really nice color range. Only thing has it moves around very easily. Of course I did not expect long lasting since it is a mousse but that is something to consider.
Wonderful
Purchased this item for last minute dinner party. Love it. It’s smooth, not dry at all.
Try this kind
I love this lipstick, it feels so good on my lips. And it last all day, it is my go to one, Every day l.
Lovely lip product
Great color selection and lovely whipped formula that glides on smoothly. Color stays on long without cracking
17/07/2019
Me encanta!!
Un labial muy duradero, el tono es muy bello además de que en mate se ve divino! Altamente recomendado.

Galería de probadores