4.7 5 0 192 192 Los lápices labiales líquidos Burt's Bees se deslizan con pigmentos intensos y ofrecen la cantidad de color perfecta.
Lápiz labial líquido humectante Burt’s Bees
  • 4.7 De
  • 192 Reseñas

15/12/2019
lipstick cum lip balm
a perfect lipstick with the texture of lip balm it feels like hydrating your lips. nude colors are just perfect . only applyer should improve . i will definietly recomend this product.
11/12/2019
Burts Bees liquid lipstick
One of my favorites. The color was perfect, just what I was looking for. The color and how smoothly it went on no drying out. Nope love this brand of lipstick. You bet I would, I get lots of compliments
29/09/2019
Another win for Burt's bees
I tried Burts bees liquid moisturizing lipstick and really like it. I feel that my lips are softer and not slimy like some brands out there. The color is pretty, it stands out nicely. The only draw back is that I had to put on more about three times a day. Burt's bees is a fantastic brand. I like everything they make. I recommend this product to all women. The price is decent, try it and see what you think.
29/09/2019
Love
This lip balm is very moisturizing. My lips were so soft From the beeswax and fruit extract. Pink grapefruit is my favorite.
26/09/2019
Delivers the right moisture for my lips
Burt's Bees liquid lipstick was just perfect for me. My lips are always dry and this liquid lipstick kept them moist and smooth with just enough hint of color. I will buy it again.
26/09/2019
Moisture all day long
Love how this lip gloss dosent feel cakey on my lips. Its very nourishing and love how silky smooth my lips feel afterwards. Plus all the natural ingredients are a plus!
22/08/2019
Burt's Bees Are Wonderful!
I tried this lipstick and liked the easy application, as well as the bold colors. It stayed on, but had to be reapplied more often when I was eating or drinking anything. The price is mid-range, but it's worth it for natural ingredients and a Burt's Bees product.
14/06/2019
Good brand
I like it as far as the glossy look but it doesn't stick well. It wears off too quick it seems. It worked well as in keeping my lips moisturized.
05/04/2019
Wonderful and great value
The formula is very lightweight and moisturizing on the lips. I've had great success with all the Burts Bees products that I have tried. They are easily accessible and a very good value.
03/03/2019
love it
I really enjoy these lipsticks a lot! They are comfortable and have a nice creamy feel. Not dry like a lot of other liquid lipsticks. Wish the shade range was a little broader but it is relatively new so hopefully new ones come out. Doesn't stay on like amazingly but I don't mind reapplying on occasion.
28/02/2019
Burt's bees is the bee's knees!
I've always been a loyal fan of Burt's bees products and their liquid lipstick on no exception! I love the glide and texture of this lipstick and the pigmentation is spot on.
16/02/2019
The results are in
I've used this for a month. While it had potential it lacks the support power packing punch org Of other name brands and I've tried a lot. I'm an ipsy (paid box, paid sampler bag 25 and 10 respectively per month). So I was a little disappointed in the end results.
10/02/2019
LOVE
LOVE Burt's Bees lip chaps/sticks they are wonderful. They don't dry your lips out and they aren't cakey. soft, buttery, moist with a lovely tint.
09/02/2019
Good lip color
Great lip line I really love this line of color,I really like Burt's bees
27/01/2019
I really love this product really brings out your lips
This product is amazing really brings out your lips