4.4 5 0 82 82 Haz que las cabezas se volteen con Príncipe Sapo, un extraordinario lápiz labial verde esmeralda que se transforma en un mágico color rosa pimpollo al entrar en contacto con los labios.
  • 4.4 De
  • 82 Reseñas

22/10/2019
good
got this for my mom and I got the lip gloss and it is so good and cool how it turns to the perfect shade for your skin tone, its like magic.
08/10/2019
Hue
This leave a nice pink hue and a smidge of gloss. A great lip balm yo alwaya have on hand. Wiah it wasn't metal becuae in the summer it heats and melts funny.
26/09/2019
/yyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyuyuyuyyyyyyyyuuuyes
14/09/2019
Sooo cute!!
I love this lipstick, the idea is so cute and I love how different it is. Not to mention, the shade it leaves is so different and natural yet pink, it truly changes to your unique pigments. Very smooth and easy to apply as well. One of my favorite lipsticks. Just a bit costly but worth it in my opinion when you catch it on sale
05/09/2019
I found my prince (lipstick).
What a fun product. I love the traditional design of the product tube, the shape of the lipstick making it easy to apply, the fun factor in applying green lipstick and the beautiful shade that appears. Big fan of Lipstick Queen.
05/09/2019
Lipstick Review
Product was slightly damaged when I received it (tip was melted on the very end), but I was happy with the quality. Additionally, the color was very pretty on. It adapts to your skin tone too look very subtle.
03/09/2019
Light
It didnt changed the color of the lipstick as i expected. It changed very less, almost showing my lip color. So was very light pink. Didn't liked it much. I had to return
03/09/2019
Nice lipstick
It gives your lip a natural color 😘😘😘 l wish every body try it
27/08/2019
Love the color
It changes and looks slightly different in different people
22/08/2019
Racch34
This is great for makeup enthusiast or makeup novice this is just a awesome product.
21/08/2019
Nothing new, but nice color.
This reminds me of the 90s when it was hyped. On me this turns into a sheer redish color. Its very pretty, but not long lasting. No weird, taste or smell. Also, the lid continuously falls off, which is quite annoying. But I would recommend this if you like a more natural look
13/08/2019
Not my favorite
I paid a fortune for a product my mom used to pay $3 for in the 90's. The color was not comple tary and I didn't care for the taste it left behind. I will say hydratiin is very good but it's just not for me at all...
02/08/2019
Gorgeous and feels great
Got it from work and it was my go to color! I used it alone or as a base because the color was a natural flush by itself and outlasted whatever I used on top.
19/07/2019
Frog Prince
Love this ! Stays on a long time and it’s pretty cool to apply a green lipstick and have a pink shade
09/07/2019
Such a Fun Product!
I love this lipstick! It's just so much fun to put on "green" lipstick and have it turn a pretty pink on your lips. It's great when you're feeling a little playful.