4.4 5 0 82 82 Haz que las cabezas se volteen con Príncipe Sapo, un extraordinario lápiz labial verde esmeralda que se transforma en un mágico color rosa pimpollo al entrar en contacto con los labios.
  • 4.4 De
  • 82 Reseñas

23/03/2019
Love it!!
Incredibly creamy! Goes on like a complete dream!! Would buy more e
Very fun lipstick
This is a very fun lipstick, I like how the stick is green but comes off a nice shade of pink. It's not sticky, has a little shine and even when it wears off it leaves a tint on your lips, I like this brand as well.
21/03/2019
Do not like the color afterwards.
I purchased this product after a friend told me it was a fun and pretty lipstick. I do believe it is fun because it is a green lipstick that turns pink but I do not like the strong pink color that it leaves on my lips. I believe it could look good on some people but it is not for me.
Labial
Hermozo labial me encanto con un acabado espectacular me encanto el color rojo que queda es de larga duracion lo recomiendo seguire comprandolo sin dudar.
19/03/2019
So fun!
This lipstick is so much fun. People think it's green when your applying it. Then with your ph it turns your lips the perfect pink shade. It's flattering on any skin tone. A high quality lipstick.
15/03/2019
It's okay
I've bought the trial size. I love mood lipsticks, but this one wears off very quickly and I had to layer it to show the tint well. I use Vaseline lip moisturizer in Rose and get the same effect.
Love it!
Love this lip product. Melts onto your lips and turns a beautiful berry shade. Not too dark, not too bright. Very moisturizing and not sticky. Has a nice shine. Tints your lips so even when it seems to wear off, your lips still have a bit of color.
09/03/2019
Love this. Stick is green but shows up a nice pink color.
It is just awesome
I LOVE this lipstick. It goes on more like a balm. Now I just use it daily as my chapstick because it is the most moisturizing lip product I've ever used.
Lipstick Queen Lipstick
I love Lipstick Queen. It smells good. Its creamy. Goes on like butter. I highly recomend Lipstick Queen.
Love it!
Love this shade ! Makes my lips look great would definitely buy again
Forg prince
I absolutely loved it. It is very balmy and gives a good tint to my lips and it matches my skin color.
08/03/2019
Good for on the go but not long-lasting
I received a sample of this and brought it with me on a recent trip to Vegas. I like how easy it is to wear and I can apply it like a lip balm without a mirror. It's moisturizing but not as much as the real lip balm. The shade is nice and blends in nicely with my natural lip color. It will not last through eating and leaves a liner looking stain around the lips.
08/03/2019
I'm usually one to stick to my regular lipstick, but my daughter bought me Lipstick Queens Frog Prince and I am obsessed. I now own 7 Lipstick Queen shades. Not only are the lipstick colors cute, but this goes on smooth and silky. I no longer need to use a lip gloss over my lipstick as this is glossy. And the shades turn to either a red, pink or pink-blue hue. And My lips stay moist.
Great lipstick
When i bought it i thought it was going to be a green color. I was quickly suprised when it turned a pretty pink. I thought it was a really cute idea how it changes color