4.2 5 0 90 90 - Hecha con leche de verdad - 8g de proteína por botella - Sin gluten
Leche con sabor a chocolate de Nesquik Snickers
  • 4.2 De
  • 90 Reseñas

06/07/2020
Pretty good
Has a similar taste to slimfast but better. No chalky flavor at all. Tou can tell its low fat bt the taste but its still freat tasting for a lowfat drink. A great alternative to regular chocolate milk.
06/07/2020
Love this
It was very tasty it was almost like a snickers milk shake. I had it for a to go snack and it satisfied my hunger. No it great just the way it is. Yes I would recommend this product
04/07/2020
Snickers chocolate milk
I bought this from my local Casey's store and became addicted to it from the start. Taste just like a snickers bar. I will definitely be buying more.
Scrumptious & Delicious
I am a big fan of sneakers as it is, so of course I had to give this a try and I was glad I did. I absolutely loved it. It was scrumptious and delicious! I would absolutely recommend nesquick snickers flavored milk to anyone that loves snickers like do, they won't be disappointed at all I guarantee it
snickers
Taste just like a snickers bar. Definitely, a different type of milk but different is not always bad! I'd reccomend tmeveryone to give itns try
Nesquik Snickers Flavored Chocolate Milk
Oh my when I saw Nesquik Snickers Flavored Chocolate Milk in my store I had to have it!! I will be honest with you it did not disappoint me!! Anybody who loves a good Snickers bar is really going to appreciate this! I recommend it . If you don't believe me then try it for yourself!
Lactose Intolerance
As a sugar addict I can’t help but want to have tried everything in sight. So when I saw these products at my local caseys I knew I had to try it. They had an excellent flavor, but it wasn’t super worth the stomach pain that came soon after. Great initial flavor, but steer clear if lactose is a bother.
Tastes Rich, Makes Me Feel Rich
I was a bit skeptical at first, but once I tried this milk I was absolutely blown away. The flavor is amazing, and it really makes me feel so great in the morning! I’m on a diet, and this milk is so good that it’s all I eat during breakfast!
02/07/2020
Yummy til the last drop!
This by far is the best chocolate milk on the market.
01/07/2020
Yummy drink
Tastes just like the candy bar. My only con would be, it's not as milkshake like as I thought it would be. Tastes really good though.
30/06/2020
good
it's good but keep in mind it's just like candy so it tastes good just by itself
Tasty
Overall it’s thick and taste just like the candy bar. I would buy it again. Just keep an open mind that it’s more than chocolate milk.
Eh
I wouldn't buy it to drink, but definitely taste just like the candy bar.
Its different..
I dont hate it, just feels like thick chocolate milk
Sabroso
Es riquisimo el sabor exquisito. Bueno para niños y adultos. Mmm