4.8 5 0 19 19 Un limpiador vegano con AHA y BHA que ayuda a disolver la piel muerta, exfoliar y refinar los poros, a la vez que proporciona una espuma vigorizante para una piel con una sensación suave y tersa.
Limpiador exfoliante diario Knockout de TARTE
  • 4.8 De
  • 19 Reseñas

05/02/2020
Yessss
I love tarte products but this left my face feeling super clean without feeling dry. It’s vegan and cruelty free so that is always a plus as well.
25/01/2020
Works well
I started using this product recently. I heard so many reviews about it. Just a dime size amount makes my skin super clean, without drying out. The smell is nice as well. Make sure to use sunscreen after using it.
22/01/2020
This is a win in the first round !
This is not a product for sensitive skin because of the peppermint and Eucalyptus oils. For me I love the refreshing feel. It exfoliates very well. Because it contains both AHA and BHA I massaged and left it on for 15 mins to allow time for the acids to melt dead skin away. Great results !
20/01/2020
Love this !
I have really sensitive skin a lot of face washes break my skin out but this doesnt at all, it leaves my skim feeling soft and i feel like it really helps with keeping my skin clear of breakouts , its a very hogh quality
18/01/2020
Awesome
This product makes my face look very clear after using it and makes my face look brighter
16/01/2020
Fell I. Love
I fell in love when it first touch my skin went on soothing cool didn't leave no sticky mess or flaky residue when. It dried thanks so much I can't t live with out my tarte!
15/01/2020
TARTE Knockout Daily Exfoliating Cleanser
Love this product! Use it everyday. Wouldn’t go back to anything else
15/01/2020
I love this product. It made my skin look great. I would definitely recommend this product.
13/01/2020
Could be much Improved
I wish this provided better exfoliation, it took my using it 3 consecutive times that week until my skin began to feel more smooth . The smells ok, but nothing to rave over. For the price you may as well buy a drug store brand , you will get faster results too !
13/01/2020
Awesome
Love this product. Great exfoliater to get rid of blemishes for smoother skin and brighter look
08/01/2020
Skin
I love this knockout daily exfoliating cleanser! I was skeptical at first but it feels great on my skin and I would definitely recommend. I will be purchasing again in the future.
08/01/2020
Amazing product!
My face is so smooth and brighter and glowing. I will continue to buy this. Works well without irritating skin.Highly recommend it.
05/01/2020
Love
Great product! Love it, works well without irritating my skin.
03/01/2020
great
love love love love love love love love amazing amazing
03/01/2020
TARTE Knockout Daily Exfoliating Cleanser
#Tarte This Exfoliating Cleanser is really a #KnockOut #GameChanger. My face is so smooth and brighter and glowing. I will continue to buy this. Highly recommend it