4.8 5 0 141 141 Obtenga una limpieza potente y un gran aroma con el limpiador multi-superficies de Mr. Clean con Febreze frescura de lino y cielo. Arrasa con el 100% de la suciedad, grasa y mugre, dejando el ligero y fresco aroma del limpiador líquido Febreze lino y cielo en su lugar olvidado. Funciona en toda la casa y en todo tipo de superficies, desde el linóleo, hasta los azulejos y pisos de madera terminados, baños y bañeras, e incluso botes de basura.
  • 4.8 De
  • 141 Reseñas

13/11/2019
Leaves my home smelling FRESH
I absolutely love the way this product leaves my home smelling after mopping. Mr. Clean products are my go to when it comes to cleaning my floors.
12/11/2019
Great Product
I love using this product! It cleans really well and smells wonderful! It works great on my kitchen floor. I would love the option for different scents. I would recommend for multi-purpose cleaning!
12/11/2019
Smells so amazing!
I love cleaning with this cleaning product so much that it’s the only brand I’ll clean my floors with.
10/11/2019
Juanita's review on Mr clean
I think it is totally awesome. It clean my floors and kitchen and bathroom and made my home smell amazing. Juanita
31/10/2019
Cleans well and smells great
I love Mr. Clean products so I was eager to try this cleaner. It cleans all surfaces without leaving a residue. Plus it makes everything smell so clean.
Awesome smell!
This is my favorite Mr Clean product so far (well, besides the magic eraser). It smells so great! It cleans my floor so well and doesn't leave a sticky film behind after mopping. This is going to be a regular in my home from now on!
Smells good
I really liked the way the product cleaned. It also smelled so good. I felt like I was out hanging clothes in the spring
Nose Friendly
I like this because the scent is not overpowering like my previous name brand product. I like the way it cleans without streaking my countertops.
Smells amazing
I love all the Mr. Clean products and this one does a great job of cleaning and also has a fantastic smell. Your house smells so good after using it.
mr clean
love how it smells and cleans very well. have bee using it for years.
30/10/2019
good
quite normal surface cleanser. For its price it's a good product
Smells freshly cleaned
I’ve been using Mr.Clean lemon,but Mr.Clean with Febreeze smells so fresh and stays fresh.No food odor and great for bathroom
29/10/2019
Smells clean
I like the Mr Clean multi-surface cleaner with Febreeze Freshness Linen Sky. My favorite part is the scent. In my opinion It cleans pretty good but not as well as some others I've tried.
28/10/2019
Clean & Fresh
I love Mr Clean I can use this for everything from walls to floors and everything in between.
28/10/2019
Mr. Clean
I love this product. It works amazing and smells great. It's inexpensive and well worth the price.