4.8 5 0 143 143 Obtenga una limpieza potente y un gran aroma con el limpiador multi-superficies de Mr. Clean con Febreze frescura de lino y cielo. Arrasa con el 100% de la suciedad, grasa y mugre, dejando el ligero y fresco aroma del limpiador líquido Febreze lino y cielo en su lugar olvidado. Funciona en toda la casa y en todo tipo de superficies, desde el linóleo, hasta los azulejos y pisos de madera terminados, baños y bañeras, e incluso botes de basura.
  • 4.8 De
  • 143 Reseñas

great together
what a great product! power of mr clean with the sweet smell of febreeze. kept the house smelling great for a couple days. only wish they made an unscented one for doing fridges. would highly recommend!
great product
love this clean smell and works great on all my floors
Mr Clean makes things better
I wanted something that wasn't Lysol (understand it's really bad for cats) to tackle mold/odor in my bathroom sink and drain. This did the job--obviously addressing the source because two weeks later no moldy odor. The scent is very pleasant and not overbearing. I will be purchasing this product again.
16/10/2019
Smells great works great
I love mr clean. I choose mr clean products over many. I also love febreeze so this is quite amazing. It smells wonderful and works as good as mr clean always did.
16/10/2019
Mr Clean Cleaning
The clean smell is amazing. It leaves your house smelling so good. The scent last a long while. Along with the smell it is also a really good cleaner. It’s a must try. If you haven’t tried it please do.
15/10/2019
Mr. Clean
Leaves a wonderful scent and cleans just like the original Mr. Clean. Have used this product line many times over the years and have always been satisfied with the results. Would highly recommend
15/10/2019
Love
This stuff smells so good and really cleans. I love this entire product line.
Awesome cleaner!
This is my "go to" for almost everything to clean.
Mom’s thoughts
I loved the product overall. I think it smells nice and cleans great. It’s a multipurpose cleaner which is very convenient for me. You don’t need a lot of product for it to work properly. The only thing that was missing for me is that it’s not necessarily a disinfectant which is why I gave 4 stars. It cleans and I do like the way it cleans, but as a mom of two boys I need something that will also disinfect as well as clean. Other than that I’ve cleaned my kitchen and bathroom and it leaves a nice and not overpowering scent. I was very satisfied.
Smells so fresh
I own a cleaning business and I need a strong cleaner to fight odor. This product is it! The smell is amazing and it makes everything sparkling clean. I will always bring this product on the job!
Clean machine
I love mr. clean and all their products been using it for years always gets things nice and clean smells great.
Awesome product
I absolutely love this brand and the smells are amazing
13/10/2019
Scents in the same class as it cleans!
After opening this item, you are quickly overwhelmed by a new and clean smell. In the wake of cleaning, the fragrance lives on for quite a long time!
13/10/2019
I love Mr. Clean products have used them since I can remember. This sent smells so good not to strong. I believe it cleans great would reccomend to anyone.
11/10/2019
Mr clean
Only household cleaner I will use. I live the different scents and the way it cleans so we'll.