4.8 5 0 144 144 Obtenga una limpieza potente y un gran aroma con el limpiador multi-superficies de Mr. Clean con Febreze frescura de lino y cielo. Arrasa con el 100% de la suciedad, grasa y mugre, dejando el ligero y fresco aroma del limpiador líquido Febreze lino y cielo en su lugar olvidado. Funciona en toda la casa y en todo tipo de superficies, desde el linóleo, hasta los azulejos y pisos de madera terminados, baños y bañeras, e incluso botes de basura.
  • 4.8 De
  • 144 Reseñas

07/10/2019
Mr.Clean
I always try to Mr. Clean new products. Sadly...I can't get past the hint of a strange chemical smell. They always have new smells I'd love to fall in love with. But...I wish they would change there formula.
07/10/2019
Best cleaner
This cleans great and keeps the house smelling so good for hours.
MR CLEAN Multi Purpose Cleaner
When I thought that Mr. Clean multi purpose cleaner could not get any better I was wrong not only does it smell great but still has great cleaning powder without much effort to clean a variety of surfaces
06/10/2019
Mr. Clean has done it again
Works great on floors and the smell is amazing too, not overpowering like others. I would recommend to others anyday...
06/10/2019
Great for linoleum floors!
I actually tried this in my mop water for my kitchen floor. Its a great cleaner and leaves the floor clean and not sticky. No water or residue marks and gets all the dirt up without having to map more than once. Yes im old fashion when it comes to mopping and this cleaner by far leaves a great smell and is great with getting milk stains and frosting residue off of anything!
Great fresh scent
Great overall cleaner for all surfaces and great fresh scent, not too overwhelming..would recommend this product to others
Huele rico
Me gusta como huele realmente dura bastante el olor no te enfada
Smells great
I tried MR. Clean and i love it. I use it everyday. Its a mild sent for the people who dont like overwhelming floral smell. It cuts grease and dirt right off surfaces.
Smells Great, Cleans Well
First time trying this product had me sold. This is what I will buy from now on. It smells wonderful. The smell lasted for hours after using it to clean. I am well pleased with the results. This is my new favorite cleaner!
Buen producto
Buen aroma no da alergias. Limpia y desinfecta a la vez. No es caro.
04/10/2019
Best scent and most clean
I love Mr Clean cleaning products especially with Febreeze scents. They leave everything looking super clean and smelling amazing. This product doesn't need any improvement I would recommend it to everyone
Best scent ever!
I love all the Mr. Clean products with the Febreeze scent! Makes cleaning enjoyable. It cleans well and leaves my house smelling great.
Mr WClean
This product is my new favorite. It cleans the dirtiest messes and smells great. I would recommend this to everyone
use
i use this daily and i love it!! it smells great and leaves the house smelling so good. Everyone asks where i buy it and what i use it on. EVERYTHING!!!
03/10/2019
Leaves the house smelling great and really works well.