4.7 5 0 542 542 Hecha con manteca de cacao y una mezcla de Vaselina Jalea, la Loción Corporal Radiante con Cacao de la línea Cuidados Intensivos de Vaseline ayuda a mantener su piel saludable y fresca
Loción Corporal Radiante con Cacao de la línea Cuidados Intensivos de Vaseline
  • 4.7 De
  • 542 Reseñas

06/01/2020
Great lotion!!
I use this all Over! It has a nice faint smell and it’s not oily at all!! It’s also a decent price for the amount you get
04/01/2020
Long Time User!
I have been using this Vaseline Intensive Care Cocoa Radiant Body Lotion for years and years! Ever since i can remember this has always been my absolute favorite brand to use. My skin stays soft and smooth and even has a nice glow to it. I love cocoa butter and it has a nice beach smell to it. It lasts all day and i do not have to reapply as often comlated to other brands. My skin does not feel greasy but is left unbelievably soft to the touch and my hubby does not have any complaints because he compliments my skin everyday and how it feels like a babies bottom. I am literlly addicted to lotion and keep this huge bottle in my purse and i use it more often then i have to just because i am addicted to lotion. A normal person i would say applies lotion 5 times a day or less but i apply lotion over 50+ times a day. My mother was the same way and she is in her 60s and she does not have one wrinkle on her arms, legs and most importantly face because of how often she applies vaseline lotion!
04/01/2020
Great for winter days
I get horrible dry patches during the winter which are super itchy and irritating. This lotion helped a lot and cleared up my skin. I love the smell too. I can't wait to buy another bottle.
09/12/2019
Smells like old ppl lol
This lotion works. So I have to say if you have dry skin it’s a very good lotion. However it sent isn’t the best. Reminds me of a nursing home
09/12/2019
Vaseline
Me encanta su olor y no te deja la piel aceitosa me encanta
08/12/2019
Wow
It's very creamy and smells wonderful. It makes my skin feel smooth. I liked that it has a big quantity and it smelled good no I think it is great the way it is and yes I would
24/11/2019
Great for dry skin relief.
We've always loved Vaseline Intensive Care lotion. Our skin gets so dry in the cold Wisconsin weather. Cocoa Radiant does a fabulous job of moisturizing dry skin. The scent is a bit too overwhelming to me, but my hubby loves it.
09/11/2019
Feels great!
Living in Houston, I hate the word moist! Honestly, this lotion makes my skin feel softer, younger, prettier, and yes, moist...in a good way!! I trust the cocoa butter in it, too!
20/10/2019
Smells great
This product smells great and it’s non-greasy. my husband is very picky about scents but he likes this one as well. Our go-to favorite lotion. The price isn’t too bad either!!!
14/10/2019
Husband loves this lotion
This is our go to lotion for the price it works well and has pleasant scent and my husband loves it. Pump applicator is nice
25/09/2019
Me gustó
Si Me funcionó para idratar mi piel, aunque para mi el aroma es un poco fuerte y es por eso que aveces la pienso para seguir usando la, no es u aroma desagradable pero después de un rato suele desesperarme
22/09/2019
Smells good, soft feeling
Spreads out easily however takes some time to absorb to the skin. I like the sent.
20/09/2019
Ohh yeah
This is an awesome lotion. I love the cocoa butter smell to start and mixed with the vaseline you have a winner. My skin feels super smooth. I use it as well as my husband.
16/09/2019
Luxurious
This lotion is nice and creamy and leaves your skin feeling hydrated and refreshed. My heels and hands are always extremely dry from running after three kids and constantly either doing dishes or cleaning. But this lotion made them feel smooth and silky without that horrible grease film leftover. My kids hate when I use a greasy lotion on them but they love this product and it smells great to.
08/09/2019
I like this
It makes my skin feel nice and soft. It doesn't leave a greasy feeling for me which I really appreciate. It feels lighter as well and seems to absorb quickly into the skin. Overall it's great.