4.7 5 0 174 174 Los lápices labiales líquidos Burt's Bees se deslizan con pigmentos intensos y ofrecen la cantidad de color perfecta.
  • 4.7 De
  • 174 Reseñas

4/5/2019
Wonderful and great value
The formula is very lightweight and moisturizing on the lips. I've had great success with all the Burts Bees products that I have tried. They are easily accessible and a very good value.
3/3/2019
love it
I really enjoy these lipsticks a lot! They are comfortable and have a nice creamy feel. Not dry like a lot of other liquid lipsticks. Wish the shade range was a little broader but it is relatively new so hopefully new ones come out. Doesn't stay on like amazingly but I don't mind reapplying on occasion.
2/28/2019
Burt's bees is the bee's knees!
I've always been a loyal fan of Burt's bees products and their liquid lipstick on no exception! I love the glide and texture of this lipstick and the pigmentation is spot on.
2/16/2019
The results are in
I've used this for a month. While it had potential it lacks the support power packing punch org Of other name brands and I've tried a lot. I'm an ipsy (paid box, paid sampler bag 25 and 10 respectively per month). So I was a little disappointed in the end results.
2/10/2019
LOVE
LOVE Burt's Bees lip chaps/sticks they are wonderful. They don't dry your lips out and they aren't cakey. soft, buttery, moist with a lovely tint.
2/9/2019
Good lip color
Great lip line I really love this line of color,I really like Burt's bees
1/27/2019
I really love this product really brings out your lips
This product is amazing really brings out your lips
12/5/2018
Lasts
So I like this product because it doesn't dry my lips out. It lasts a decent amount of time and has a pretty finish. My only issue for me at least is that it's a bit too sticky. Otherwise not a bad product
11/19/2018
Beautiful coverage
This product has wonderful color saturation with just one swipe. The fact that it's all natural is a huge bonus. I loved everything about it--the mint iced vanilla smell and taste and the anti tacky formula.
11/19/2018
If you love the Bite Beauty liquid lipsticks this is an almost identical formula for less than half the price. It is highly pigmented, glossy and relatively long-wearing with just enough thickness to stay put and not slide around (I definitely wouldn’t call it sticky).
11/16/2018
Burtsbees anything
Anything burtsbees anytime ! All of there lip products are so amazing for the lips - moisturizing & colorful
11/14/2018
great buy
I've purchased this a few times in different colors. I love that my lips stay smooth and moisturized while keeping a nice color for the day.
11/13/2018
Awesomeness
I love Burts but now they give me my favorite lip colors too! I use to just put burts on either over my lip stain or just not wear lip color but these new shades are the perfeCT combo of a good lip moisturizer and the beauty of a little shade of color
11/7/2018
Bonnie's mcfall
This is very good this makes my lips feel just gr8 heals them very good
11/7/2018
Fabulous
This is a fantastic product just as I expected. Not sticky, it’s exactly what you would think about Burt’s Bees Wax Products. Nice colors and moisturizing. Doesn’t dry out your lips at all.