4.3 5 0 24 24 Un regalo perfecto para una adicta del cuidado de la piel. La mascarilla Roja Peel Off ayuda a suavizar y revitalizar su piel. La Mascarilla Holográfica Peel Off ayuda a hidratar e iluminar su piel.
Mascarilla facial nutritiva de lámina con forma de hombrecito de jengibre de Masque Bar
  • 4.3 De
  • 24 Reseñas

12/01/2020
Great smell
My daughter got one for Christmas and loved it great smell and left her skin feeling so smooth!
08/01/2020
Love it!
This product works wonders. Definitely doing its job by not only cleaning making ur face feel fresh but also leaving it smooth.Skin feels nourished and looks healthy.
05/01/2020
Very Happy Niece
This here face mask I gifted my niece. Ine of many. She tried this right away after opening Christmas Morning. Very smooth and soft was her report back to me. She would definitely recommend this face mask for softness and smooth skin afterwards. Get you one like it!
Present
This was gifted to me for christmas I was a little iffy at first as I dint like the gingerbread smell but it was actually pretty amazing. The mask its self was a mess but it worked. My face is super soft.
Love it!
This was a stocking stuffer for my niece and I bought one for myself also. We both love it. Skin feels nourished and looks healthy.
04/01/2020
Made me want to build and eat a house
Fantastic product. Stocking atuffers thia past Christmas. And of course one for myself. My step daughter and I wanted to eat a gingerbread house because of the smell. It also left our faces feeling so fresh.
03/01/2020
Perfect
Love these and they are fun. My teenager loves taking pics on how funny we look
03/01/2020
Feels fresh n clean
I personally think that this product works wonders. Definitely doing its job by not only cleaning making ur face feel fresh but also leaving it smooth. Also it's a winner with teenagers too my girls love it..
01/01/2020
No benefits
This product is all but a gimmick with no benefits to skin. A ploy to get people to purchase it for Christmas. Not only did I try this one, I tried two separate with my niece.. different designs. Yes it worked I bought them. Its is strictly for looks