4.7 5 0 248 248 Paquete de nuevo sabor. Café molido tostado francés.
Maxwell House Ground Coffee
  • 4.7 De
  • 248 Reseñas

28/03/2020
Maxwell House Ground Coffee
#MaxwellHouse coffee ☕️ is the best coffee I've ever tasted. I put mine in the fridge and I think it has better taste that way. I highly recommend this product. Coffee makes me feel good so I can get things done. #HomeTesterClub
The only coffee for me!
I have enjoyed Maxwell House coffee for years. My favorite flavor is the French Roast. I love the bold, smooth and full-bodied taste of French Roast. The first thing I want in the mornings is a cup of Maxwell House to help me start my day!
Overall great coffee
This is your every day brew to have during the morning and for an evening pick me up. I found the flavour to be full bodied without too much acid. It goes great black and with cream. A+
01/03/2020
Cant start my day without it
I start everyday with my Maxwell House. I love the smooth bold taste, It helps wake me up and gets me going.
29/02/2020
Good coffee
Sometimes I like to switch it up on my coffee brands and this last time I tried Maxwell House. It's a really good coffee, although I dont think it will ever be my first choice because it had a bit of an aftertaste that I didnt really like.
14/02/2020
Daily necessity
It's the only thing my parents have ever agreed on... neither one will even consider another brand. It's definitely one of my favorites also, I can't survive mornings without my Maxwell House
17/01/2020
My go to!
This is my absolute favorite coffee brand! I like a few different flavors and purchase them often! I need coffee to keep saint throughout my day and this does it for me! I definitely recommend for any coffee drinker.
05/12/2019
Plain Flavor
My husband and I used to drink this coffee daily and weren’t super impressed with the flavoring. It does have a strong present flavor to it but more of a settle taste. I like a bit more flavoring with my coffee so this one was t a huge favorite for me.
30/11/2019
Good morning!
The coffee is always fresh and taste great. I like the packaging and that it's in its own container so you don't have to worry about what ur gonna store it in
30/10/2019
Simple and Good
I have tried expensive coffees and for some reason just don't like the way they taste and prefer brands like Maxwell House. They have been around since my parents starting drinking coffee and now my husband and I drink it. It's simple and has a great taste. I like the large containers with lids making them easy to store and keep the coffee fresh.
03/10/2019
Coffee addict
I love Maxwell house brand coffee, I especially love the French roast. It has such a good aroma and that's before it perks, and the taste is amazing. My dad is the one whom I got my coffee addiction from lol, but he always drank Maxwell House.
22/09/2019
Yummy.
I love my coffee. Have to have it. No matter where i am. Maxwell house is one of my top 5 favorite brands. This specific blend is very delicious. Bold flavor. Will get you up and going and you will enjoy its bild flavor.
16/09/2019
Very good tasting
This product was a favorite I wish I could get more
10/09/2019
WOW I MEAN COME ON WOW
I loved it love me some coffee. it was prefect i would totally buy it again and again. It was so good and smooth it was simply amazing... Got some went back to the store got me some more .. MMM MM GOOD TO THE SOUL!~!!
05/09/2019
Maxwell House Coffee French Roast
Maxwell House French Roast Coffee has a mild flavor and is good for a breakfast coffee.