4.3 5 0 26 26 Disfrute el sabor exquisito de los postres de restaurante, pero en casa con las Mega Galletas de Duncan Hines. Fáciles de preparar y listas en minutos, esta mezcla de galletas de azúcar con espolvoreados de colores se puede hacer en el horno o en el microondas.
Mega galletas de azúcar bandeja para hornear con mezcla para galletas
  • 4.3 De
  • 26 Reseñas

28/05/2020
Very Sweet
It is ok but very very sweet, like sicking sweet if you eat it all. It doesn't really cook/heat-up like the directions describe, it got very hard in some places. It would probably be better if the portions was smaller and the box included 2 instead of the one big portion.
27/05/2020
REAL THING are WORTH the EFFORT
Though this is a faster process than singular cookies it just DOES NOT taste as well. Some things are worth the EFFORT and SUGAR COOKIES are ! So skip this one!
26/05/2020
I loved this but wish they had more choices and flavors because it's SO bomb!!
25/05/2020
Tastes Great!
I loved this! Very easy to make and simple instructions and tasted amazing! I would definitely recommend!
23/05/2020
Yummy!
My son's birthday was coming and I did not have time to get a cake and then I saw this cake mix at the store and I bought it. Is really yummy and my kids loved it. I would recommend to everyone who wants a quality product.
23/05/2020
Delicioso
Lo probe en mi desayuno y la verdad que a toda mi familia nos encanto lo volveria a comprar
21/05/2020
Allat
this cake was more then what I expected it to be. It was decadent, moist and just plan ol good..... o would definitely recommend this to anyone i know for a dessert.
20/05/2020
Los niños le encantan
Es bien fácil de hacerlo y buena marca a todas nos encantan pruébalo
20/05/2020
Enjoyed
I loved it came out moist and was priced right,it was easy to find in stores I visit and even had an ibotta deal so I saved even more.
19/05/2020
Food
Awesome would recommend. I'm pretty particular about my brands but this is definitely amazing I would recommend it to anybody who's in a hurry has children and wants to make a real quick snack or treat this would be the one that I would recommend
17/05/2020
easy peace
great product for the price. use less oil than other brands. great flavor and easy to make .
13/05/2020
Nice and easy
I love baking from scratch but this is perfect when the kids want to do something all by themselves! Easy for them to figure out solo and I love that the pan in included - easy clean up!!
12/05/2020
Kid approved
Kids love this. Easy for them to make and they love it
11/05/2020
Great quick afternoon snack
Great easy quick product. Ready for after school, rewards for completing task. Not to big to be to much for one meal use.
10/05/2020
Review of brownies
It was ok wasn't what I expected I would not try again