4.4 5 0 54 54 Cremoso, con un toque de nuez. Preparamos la infusión con leche de almendras, nunca son demasiado dulce. Si lo tuyo son los productos libres de lácteos, éste es tu STōK
  • 4.4 De
  • 54 Reseñas

6/16/2019
Tastes Great!
My mom and I tried this together and she loves the taste! She always buys more once we run out. I think the logo and design are very attractive as well. We would both highly recommend!!
6/15/2019
Pretty good
For the price the quality and taste weren't bad. I didn't really care for the super creamy texture but I liked the flavor.An added shot of caffeine would be good.
6/15/2019
Delicious!
I love STOK cold brew coffee, and this variety, Mocha STOK Cold Brew Coffee with Almondmilk, is just delicious! It is smooth and so much less harsh than regularly-brewed coffee. I love how this isn't too sweet, as well! The coffee really shines in this, not sweetness or mocha flavoring!
6/14/2019
The best
Stok is my have to brand of iced coffee, no joke every trip to the grocery store I buy a new bottle. It is the best! I've had many flavors and they are all good! I love the almond milk Mocha flavor, very good!
6/14/2019
Yum
Delicious but could be sweeter. Good almond flavor.
6/13/2019
Stok coffee
This coffee taste great and doesn’t upset my tummy like regular milk and coffee. It has a smooth texture and a great taste and has a longer self life than regular premise on the go coffees
6/13/2019
Yum
I love the taste of it. And the price was within budget.
6/10/2019
GREAT!
I have a hard time liking pre-packaged coffee, but this really did the trick! As soon as I park my car for work I have to be alert and attentive which is well taken care of by the product!
6/10/2019
Perfect
I was previously purchasing a different brand of iced coffee made with almond milk but I will be switching to this brand now. It's not too sweet and has just the right amount of almond milk.
6/9/2019
Smooth and creamy
Love this cold brew-super rich and creamy. I don't have any lactose or dairy issues, I just picked it up on a whim. I was unsure of it due to the almond milk but it tasted just like dairy versions. I do wish it had more caffeine and packed more of a punch but overall I was happy and would purchase again.
Love, love, love!
I am lactose intolerant so this is a yummy alternative to regular coffees out there! Super delicious! I would definitely buy again!
6/6/2019
Cold Brew for an afternoon refresher!
I loved the smooth mocha taste and that it was made with almondmilk. It was a great afternoon pick me up. It could have been a little stronger but it was good just the same.
6/6/2019
delicious and creamy 😍flavor..ir you will love it simply rich .. you will take it and every sip you will #enjoy !!
Love!
Hate the taste of almond milk but this has such great flavor I can’t stop drinking it!
Tatiana
I love this drink...is so delicius... my family is firts time taste this cream fue coffe... I love so much. I buy more next time.