4.2 5 0 125 125 Acondicionador decolorante sutil.
Moreno brillante John Frieda
  • 4.2 De
  • 125 Reseñas

21/04/2020
It’s nothing special
I tried this John Frieda brilliant brunette shampoo and the conditioner To me it wasn’t any special. It lathered nice and rained out easily and smelled nice. It didn’t make my brunette color look any different
30/01/2020
I very much recommend this. It makes my hair soft & smells good too.
24/01/2020
Too Thin
I have to say the smell isn't for me and it wasn't a thick conditioner like I like but my hair did turn out more Fuller n healthier looking after using.
08/01/2020
Soft hair
I normally use the moisturizing shampoo and conditioner but decided to try the brunette one. I didn't like how thin the conditioner was I like a thicker more creamy type. The smell is offal but over all my hair still came out soft. I did need a leave on conditioner however just to get the knots out since my hair is long. With my normal conditioner I do not normally need any. Over all I don't think I will buy it again. I did not notice any color changes
05/01/2020
Grey blend in
I noticed my hair was getting lots of grey and my daughter points it out at a family dinner and I didn't want to color at this time while letting it grow so I tried this brunettes shampoo and seperate conditioner and it blended the grey hair in so it no longer stood out.
04/01/2020
Hey
Little pricey but works well leaves hair soft and amd not heavy
20/12/2019
Great for aging hair!
This is great for my gray aging hair that needs to be colored often. It seems to keep the color lasting longer. My hair looks and feels healthier and it smells like I just left the salon! Additionally, they offer paper coupons and coupons through Ibotta which makes it a steal!
08/12/2019
Adds highlights
I like this product - I like the highlights and the way it conditions - not too greasy and it doesn't weigh it down - it's just right for my fine thinning hair
05/12/2019
My favorite conditioner
I highly recommend this conditioner by John Frieda. This conditioner has a nice light scent and it leaves my hair feeling silky and nourished without weighing down my hair. It leaves my hair looking vibrant and healthy.
03/12/2019
Frieda products are great!
I used the shampoo and conditioner for brunettes for years and I think it kept my natural color richer and more vibrant. I now color my hair and it a dark auburn so I use the product specifically for redheads now. If it were a little bit less expensive, I would have given it 5 stars.
28/11/2019
Works & Smells Great!
John Freida products have yet to disappoint. It is a high quality hair product and I trust the brand. I highly recommend this product as it's made a difference in my hair. I will continue to purchase this product.
Like it!
Really like this shampoo I’ve used it a lot in the past and now. It always seems to leave my hair super soft and shiny and seems to make the brown look even prettier.
It’s a good standard
It’s one of those shampoos that I will always love. The smell is my favorite and leaves my hair feeling clean. I just wish it was a little cheaper.
Good stuff
Very good on my dry brittle hair. Left it soft and smooth and easy to comb.
20/11/2019
John Frieda Brilliant Brunette
I really like this product. I usually use this product after dying my hair. It makes it soft and silky smooth. It smells wonderful. I will continue to use and would recommend it to my family and friends.