Munchkin Dingray Xylophone juguete de baño

4.8 5 0 71 71 Diseñado para fomentar el aprendizaje a través de la música y el juego, Dingray™ es una raya flotante, juguete de baño e instrumento musical en uno. Los bebés y los niños pequeños pueden hacer sonidos divertidos y tocar canciones simples mientras practican la coordinación mano-ojo y las habilidades motoras gruesas al mismo tiempo. Hecho de materiales blandos y teclas resistentes al óxido, este amigo flotante siempre está listo para tocar un acorde, tanto dentro como fuera del baño.
Munchkin Dingray Xylophone juguete de baño

20/01/2023
Great bath toy
My grandson which is 3 absolutely love this bath toy. It’s dries fast and very easy to use in bath and play music.
20/01/2023
Munchkin Dingray Xylophone
My nephew loved this toy. It kept him occupied and we had no problems with it.
10/01/2023
Kid Approved
My son loves this toy. Its entertaining and fun. I really like the colors. Its the perfect size to carry around too.
09/01/2023
Cute and Different From Other Bath Toys
This toy came in a pack of 3 musical bath toys and I thought this xylophone was especially cute as it is different from other bath toys I've seen. It dings loud even when covered in water and my kids love it.
03/01/2023
Little one loves it
She’s so crazy about it she’s my little musician as soon she wakes up she wants to play with it
19/12/2022
Bath time toy!
Bath fun! helps learn with music . It floats. kids can play songs and it helps with hand-eye coordination and motor skills at . Its soft and rust-resistant . They can play with it in the tub or out!
13/12/2022
Bath Fun and Music
My 2.5 year old has been playing with this bath toy since he turned 12 months. He loves it and it does produce great musical sounds. You have to be careful though, as if your little one taps the keys too hard, tho whole toy just sinks underwater! Overall, great toy and great fun!
11/12/2022
Sounds as cute as it looks.
While I am one who thinks noise toys are torture. This xylophone is actually pretty soft on the ears and the babies I watch get a kick out of it. It's quite an adorable experience.
03/12/2022
Keep your kid busy!
This was fantastic. I gifted it to a friends child and they not only were kept busy for quite some time but it seemed to have sparked a love for music so it looks like other musical products are now in the running for future gifts!
30/11/2022
Love this!
My daughter loves to play with this making lots of music
27/11/2022
A child’s favorite
Kids love two things… splashing in water and banging on anything that will make noise. Welcome to a toy that bridges that gap!!! Excellent design!
25/11/2022
Good enough
Toy works good enough to capture his attention to avoid meltdown while washing up. Toy stays afloat for 15-20 mins if you get longer your lucky
25/11/2022
Great toy for the bath tub keeps the kids busy while u wash them up and definitely helps them be excited to actually take a bath, my child always wants to take a bath when he sees this toy
24/11/2022
Bath time!
My kiddo loved this toy during bath time. He’s the perfect age to be able to use toys and such other than rubber ducks. He has a blast with it! I recommend for your kiddos!
23/11/2022
Like Beethoven in a tub
My two year old loves baths and music. This is truly the best of both worlds. No more wild splashing, my little man loves to make music while enjoying some bubbles. Definitely a must have for parents.

¿Tiene alguna pregunta sobre este producto? Pregunte o responda a continuación y ayúdense mutuamente a comprar mejor.