Nespresso Iced Forte

4.9 5 0 38 38 <li> Intensidad 6: No todos los cafés saben tan bien con hielo, pero los Arábicas en el café Forte Nespresso helado ciertamente dieron en el blanco. Los frijoles indonesios aportan sus características notas de cereales, leñosas y picantes, mientras que el Arábica colombiano lavado lo redondea.

03/12/2021
Nespresso Iced Forte
Now I enjoy a refeshing iced coffee with the intense taste of Barista Creations ICE FORTE South American Arabicas mix with the Indonesian Arabica which offer an very good aromatic experience. Dark roasted and ground specifically for a delicious experience over ice. My ice coffee forte has saved me many trips to dunkin donuts
02/12/2021
Giving my opinion about the product.
This is a great product for the entire family. It saves you a lot of time. You can do things much quicker and faster. I would recommend this product to anyone. I will give it thumbs up.
02/12/2021
Best Iced Coffee
This Nespresso Iced Forte is one of the best pods for iced coffee! Brew over ice for best results. I add a splash of milk and dot of sugar and it’s the best Iced coffee ever made myself!! Highly recommend. Nespresso machine is one every household should have.
01/12/2021
Disappointed
I have liked every Nespresso flavor that I have tried so far.. I love iced coffee as long as the flavor is strong, but unfortunately this one was lacking in that department. if you like weak iced coffee then this one is for you!!
28/11/2021
Another great Nespresso product!
I was excited to see Nespresso release an iced coffee option and was pleasantly surprised by the taste of this. I do feel like the coffee flavor could have been slightly stronger though.
22/11/2021
So Yummy!
I'm picky when it comes to my coffee. Since owning my Nespresso maker, I have yet to have a bad cup! This particular flavor is one of my favorites. It's not too strong, and has a smooth flavor.
21/11/2021
Nespresso Iced Forte
I loved the rich taste of the coffee and it definitely left me wanting more. I would highly recommend if you love coffee like me.
19/11/2021
Great for homemade iced coffee
If you're looking for the coffee flavor in your homemade iced coffee this is what you need. The coffee is strong and it tastes good.
17/11/2021
Must have product
I absolutely would recommend this to anyone of my friends and family members of whom like to try new products. This is definitely an awesome product to share with others. Happy holidays home tester club!!!
17/11/2021
Perfect iced coffee
I loved this variety from Nespresso. It makes perfect iced coffee every time, I’ve had it just black and it’s great, but also perfect by adding some cream and sweetener, I just wish Nespresso would come out with more varieties for the vertuo line.
08/11/2021
Delicious!
This tastes so good over Ice or even just hot. It tastes so good and I love that it can be recycled! I have to have it hot in the mornings and then over Ice during the day on the go to work!
01/11/2021
It’s great over ice and also drank it as a hot coffee. Very nice flavour
26/10/2021
Great taste and works with all flavors
This coffee is a great addition to my collection. I prefer the Vanilla Custard Pie one on a daily basis, but this one tastes great and helps shake things up! This has a nice coffee flavor and you can shape it to whatever you like! I've had it as a caramel latte, hazelnut latte, vanilla iced latte, pumpkin spice latte, you name it, you can make it with the iced forte! I definitely recommend this!
23/10/2021
One of my favorite Nespresso pods
I love love love Nespresso and especially the ice coffee pods. Nespresso calibrates the amount of water based on the code on the top of the pod and pours perfectly so that it's not watered down!!
21/10/2021
Tastes great
If you like a bold and earthy iced coffee then you must give this a try. It's hard to find good coffee in retail stores. Give it a try you won't be disappointed.