Neutrogena Toallitas limpiadoras desmaquillantes para el rostro sin perfume

4.7 5 0 254 254 <li>Las toallitas faciales suaves y prehumedecidas sin fragancia de Neutrogena limpian suavemente la piel. <li>Retire el maquillaje y limpie la piel de manera efectiva en un solo paso con estas toallitas limpiadoras faciales. <li>Las toallitas húmedas desmaquillantes limpian y eliminan la suciedad, el aceite, el maquillaje, el sudor, el protector solar y la contaminación de la piel. <li>Las toallitas faciales sin perfume limpian a fondo la piel sin dejar residuos pesados, por lo que no es necesario enjuagar. <li>Elimina hasta el 99 % del maquillaje, incluso el rímel resistente al agua, con estas toallitas desmaquillantes. <li>Oftalmólogo, dermatólogo y probado contra alergias e hipoalergénico. <li>Suaves con la piel, están formulados sin ftalatos, parabenos, sulfatos, alcoholes, jabones ni colorantes. <li>Diseñadas pensando en la tierra, las toallitas faciales compostables están hechas con fibras 100 % de origen vegetal.
Neutrogena Toallitas limpiadoras desmaquillantes para el rostro sin perfume

03/07/2022
They works
These work and they are rough or harsh on the skin. The fragrance is light and not over powering on the skin. They stay pretty moist. I keep the package inside a Ziploc to store better
02/07/2022
Good!
These makeup wipes are pretty good, but they don't get all the makeup off my face without the use of multiple wipes. Also, these wipes by themselves can be very drying if you don't use another cleanser afterwards. Honestly, these are great if you are traveling, need to quickly remove makeup or even to remove a small spot.
As Expected
Works great and as expected! I wouldn't say it works better than other brands though.
For the minimal amount
These wipes are great. Uf your wearing minimal makeup. Or not wearing eye makeup.
amazing
this product does it all. not only does it remove your makeup, it also leave your face looking clean, smooth and fresh.
30/06/2022
Best makeup wipes by far in my opinion
These are the best makeup remover wipes that I have yet to try. They remove every bit of makeup leaving my face clean and silky smooth. Would definitely recommend
Works great!
I love my Neutrogena Makeup Wipes and they are my go-to for removing makeup or just to freshen up throughout the day when I’m not wearing makeup. They completely remove any trace of makeup or oil and dirt from the face. A definite must in your face care routine!
Amazing!
Absolutely LOVE this product! Have tried so many different brands, and always end up going back to this one. It works so well, and you can even rip them in half if you just need it for a small makeup mistake. Won't buy another brand
work pretty well
These makeup remover wipes do work pretty well to remove both facial and eye makeup. I do find that they tend to sting my eyes a little at times, so I do rinse my eyes after. I have noticed that I break out more if I don't wash my face after removing my makeup with these as well.
Neutrogena Makeup Remover Wipes
I really like these Makeup Remover Wipes! They are soft & convenient and easily remove my Makeup without much effort. I would recommend!
Neutrogena wipes
These Neutrogena makeup wipes are my favorite. They always remove all of my makeup no matter how much I have on lol. My skin always look clean and clear after every use! I would definitely recommend these to everyone that wears makeup.
Neutrogena Makeup Remover Wipes
These easily remove my makeup with very little effort & are convenient.
Neutrogena Makeup Remover Wipes
These are great & convenient! They easily remove my makeup with very little effort & leave my face feeling clean. I would recommend!
29/06/2022
I love this brand.. I always use it to remove my make up at the end of the day and it works great .. I definitely recommend you should try it.
Wipes
Actually remove makeup with out painful scrubbing

¿Tiene alguna pregunta sobre este producto? Pregunte o responda a continuación y ayúdense mutuamente a comprar mejor.