4.4 5 0 249 249 Hecho con aceite de almendras para la piel muy seca, hidrata al instante, ¡sin sensación pegajosa!
NIVEA Nourishing In-Shower Body Lotion
  • 4.4 De
  • 249 Reseñas

13/02/2020
Smooth
I've been using this shower lotion for a few months now. Leaves my skin silky smooth. It non greasy and doesn't leave any residue on my legs. Has a great smell and doesn't break me out like other in shower lotions I used in the past. I recommend this brand!
03/02/2020
better than the rest
This in-shower lotion does all it claims and more. I highly recommend as it will easily leave your skin feeling soft until your next shower.
04/01/2020
It's so easy to use.
I love moisturizing after the shower, but this product saved me so much time. I wash my body and then use this immediately after shaving. It is very easy to use and a bottle lasted me about 3 months with everyday use.
09/12/2019
Works ok
I like that this lotion heals my dry winter skin but it’s so runny and all over the place. Needs to be a tad thicker for me. But that’s persona preference I guess. My skin after showering and then applying was super soft. Didn’t care for the scent.
30/11/2019
I use it for many years and I like it because it’s very light and literally moist you can feel how your skin hydrated after you apply it. Plus it is not expensive at all. I am I am highly recommending it.
20/10/2019
hidratante
me encanta por que sirve mucho para piel reseca es muy fresco se puede conseguir en muchas tiendas me gusta mucho lo recomiendo bastante
29/07/2019
A Good Summer Moisturizer
This in-shower body moisturizer is quite nice, but it does not last quite as longer as I'd like during the winter. I have fairly dry skin, so I require some more firepower during the cold season. It works very well right now during the summer months and is an adequate amount of moisture to last me to my next shower. It applies easily and dries very nicely. I would recommend this anyone looking to try a new moisturizing modality.
20/06/2019
NIVEA Nourishing In-Shower Body Lotion
This nourishing in shower body lotion is great .smells good . doesn't leave your skin feeling oily.leaves my skin baby soft .I use this stuff year round
05/05/2019
Great moisturizer!
I love the feel of my skin after using this & it smells great.
10/04/2019
The best
I've tried several of the in the shower bath Body conditioners. I found that this one is the best! It has an effect on my skin that makes it silky soft after each use. I don't need to use lotion after my baths! What a nice relief to know that it is also cost-effective. It has become a daily ritual for me!
09/04/2019
Love this Product!
I enjoy this product so much! Its enjoyable to use, and work fantastic. Leaving you with the softest skin.
28/02/2019
Nice but not long lasting moisturizer
Product was successful but makes your tub slippery and still need to apply lotion after.
29/01/2019
Love this product!
I was skeptical at first as to how well this would work, but was pleasantly surprised! It leaves you smooth, not greasy, and lasts a full 24 hours! It saves me so much time getting ready!
11/12/2018
This is just so-so
I have purchased this twice so far and I am not a fan. I feel like it has no long lasting nourishing benefits. It also leaves your shower floor very slippery so you really have to be careful - even if you rinsed alot. I just think you get better moisture on your skin from Nivea's other lotion products that are proven to work.
10/12/2018
Totaly recomended
Well we use this cream, lotion , at my parents home since we where little so I buy it now for my family i love the texture and smell