Nylabone Classic Puppy Chew

4.6 5 0 214 214 Fomente hábitos de masticación positivos desde el principio con nuestro paquete doble de juguetes masticables de mantequilla de maní y pollo! Fácil de sostener y transportar para los perros más pequeños, cada juguete para masticar de larga duración está lleno de sabor: uno en deliciosa mantequilla de maní y el otro en irresistible pollo. A tu cachorro le encantará este combo dulce y salado. ¡Estos juguetes para masticar perros están hechos de un material más suave y flexible solo para cachorros! Además, las cerdas levantadas durante la masticación promueven la limpieza de los dientes y ayudan a controlar la acumulación de placa y sarro. ¡Empiece bien a su cachorro de dentición con nuestros robustos juguetes para masticar! <li> Los juguetes para masticar flexibles ayudan con la dentición del cachorro mientras se limpian los dientes y refrescan el aliento <li> El juguete de nailon para perros satisface la necesidad natural de masticar <li> Mantiene ocupados a los cachorros y ayuda a prevenir la masticación destructiva <li> Juguete masticable para cachorros de hasta 15 libras <li> El masticable para perros con sabor contiene deliciosa mantequilla de maní y sabor a pollo que a los perros les encanta </li>
Nylabone Classic Puppy Chew

Great chewing distraction
Puppies loved both flavors and continue to chew on them today as they are virtually indestructible! The only thing the are missing is the 3 dimensional shape for easier gripping
17/09/2021
These have been a blessing
Nylabone Classic Puppy Peanut Butter & Chicken Flavor Chew Toys have been a blessing for our puppy who loves to chewy everything.... shoes, furniture and us! Since we've introduced the new chewy toys he no longer chews everything else in the house!
Bulldog
My Bulldog breaks large chunks off and every bone or chew toy and could choke. Nylabone is one of the only products I have found to be safe for him. He loves their products and they actually last him.
17/09/2021
Great for teething puppies!
My Labrador retriever puppy was teething so bad and chewing on everything she could. Thankfully after I bought the Nylabone puppy chew, this are the only thing she’s chewing on & she LOVES it. My furniture and wallet is so thankful we got it!
Puppy loves!
When we got this set of bones for our puppy he absolutely loved them! I would definitely recommend them because they are a great basic to leave in their crate overnight, on the way home from the breeder, and honestly anywhere!
Puppies are in love
My puppies are absolutely obsessed with these bones to the point where we find then hidden in every corner because the puppies and our 2 older dogs hide them for later. Definitely worth the cost!
EXCELENTE
Mi perro está más que feliz todos los días está con el
Dogs like them
Dogs play with them then eat them would like to try again
Dog chew toys
My Saint Bernard love these They really helped him With teething and he love the flowers
Durable
With two pit bulls, it’s hard to find a toy that lasts. This one DEFINITELY takes the cake!
Love!
This is the only brand dog bone we buy! Our dog loves these and we love the price!
Great for chewers
This is a great product for dogs that chew .. my pup hasn’t been able to destroy this
My Dogs Love Them
Both my dogs love these. We trip over them all over the house. Especially our little rescue dog. He's never known anything so great.
14/09/2021
My Moms puppy chewed on it alot!!...
MY Mom bought some of these Nylabone Puppy chew Bones for her dog and her puppy Really seemed to loved his new treat... Just about everytime I would see the lil fellar he always had it in his mouth!!! Must have been just what he needed bc he never chewed on anything else..
14/09/2021
My fur babies love these
I have 2 Yorkies, these love theses Nylabones. I like that there are 2 in a pack so i only have to buy one pack. They are not super expensive and they last. Typically with other bones my boys will have them chewed up and gone within hours these at least last awhile.

Galería de probadores