Original Tamagotchi Virtual Pet - Plaid

4.7 5 0 118 118 ¡La mascota digital original que amabas en 1997 está de vuelta con un caparazón a cuadros rosa y verde azulado! Con la programación original, lo alimenta, lo limpia, lo cuida e incluso lo disciplina si lo está molestando cuando no lo necesita. Además, ¡puedes jugar al juego de personajes! ¡Cómo cuides a tu Tamagotchi y cómo te va en el juego, determina qué Tamagotchi adulto obtendrás! Incluye la batería CR2032 y se adhiere a su bolso para que vaya a todas partes. 8 años en adelante.
Original Tamagotchi Virtual Pet - Plaid

07/05/2021
♥️♥️
My childhood is back at last. I loved these things when I was growing up
07/05/2021
Brings back memories..
It is so cute and very cool. Reminds me of the one i had as a child.
30/04/2021
Tamagotchi
Got a Tamagotchi for my daughter and I find myself playing with it. She loves it and plays with it every day.
28/04/2021
Nostalgia
So happy these are back makes me remember so many childhood memories
26/04/2021
YES! MY CHILDHOOD HAS RETURNED!
This just makes me so gosh darn happy. My childhood has returned and now I can share that with the yougin's. The new fancy colors definitely add to the appeal. Better than the 4 colors you got to choose from in the 90's
24/04/2021
Love!
I used to take mine to school with me as a kid. I was obsessssed. Now I love that my younger family members are getting the same joy out of it that I did!
19/04/2021
Nostalgia on a Keychain
What can I say, other than this is such a fun and simple distraction from all the craziness going around. Easy to use if you have never played with one before, and easy to get right back into if you have.
18/04/2021
Fav!
This was one of my favorite toys as a kid! It was so much fun. If I didn’t have a newborn I’d want to play with one now
17/04/2021
So much fun!
I used to have one as a kid and I just recently got one as a gift and let me tell you it brought me back 15years. I love my little guy he. So much fun and really is for all ages
16/04/2021
Just like when I was a kid
I love this. I HAD SOOO MANY AS A KID. So this is definitely like a trip down memory lane! I love that now my kids get to be into these too! Of course they are tricky to get the hang of but once you do they are super simple and fun!
14/04/2021
Fun for kids
Of course my daughter had this. Annoying as they tend to be.
14/04/2021
Cute and Querky
Was a gift to my Neice 6 years old, she giggled and was totally fascinated with caring for her little pet. Perfectly fun.
13/04/2021
I’m loving this!
I hate this game when I was a kid, now we have so much fun with it. I love showing the kids something I played with as a kid
12/04/2021
Tamagotchi
I had like 10 of these when I was little. Seen this in walmart and had to buy it. Reminded so much of my childhood. I recommend.
11/04/2021
Tomagatchi
My oldest 2 kids really loved this when they were younger. It’s handy in teaching a kid responsibility of taking and remembering to care for something.