4.5 5 0 32 32 Un iluminador multifacético y una paleta de colorete con un diseño planetario único organizado para crear un resplandor que es fuera de este mundo.
  • 4.5 De
  • 32 Reseñas

13/10/2019
Lookin beautiful
I got this for my sister-in- law and she loves it. She said its the best she has. And she wears it all tbe time. So she gave me a make over and used it on me and she is right. If you haven't tried it you really should. You will fall in love with it like we did.
12/10/2019
Smashhhbox
I personally, am a makeup freak! With that said, I love smashbox and these shadows are simply BEYOND beautiful! They go on so smooth and the pigments are perfect! I recommend giving this beauty a try!
12/10/2019
1 of the best
very nice and smooth.i loved it the1st time i tried it.blends very nicely
11/10/2019
I Recently Purchased this smashbox face pallet and I love it it's blends so well very pigmented and I got it on sale!! I love Smashbox and I think u will too.
Flashy
Maybe better for a young crowd, but the metallic look just didn't look good on me.
Amazing product
I super love this cheeck Pallete! It's so pigmented and blends perfectly! It also have a a highlighter that complete the look! I would definitely love to buy this again
09/10/2019
buen producto
muy bueno, me encanta los colores de a paleta, y no necesitas aplicarte mucho producto
08/10/2019
Smashbox Cheek Palette
I like that it is multifaceted with highlighter and brush palette with a cool and modern planetary design which when used properly creates a glow that everyone will notice making you feel and look beautiful
06/10/2019
Love
I’m in love with the colors, I’m usually a picky a person but this product changed that for me but now I don’t think I’ll be using any other eyeshadow after trying this one highly recommend
05/10/2019
I absolutely love the color palette! And how beautiful it looks on any skin tone. My daughter even loved it so much I had to buy a second one so she wouldn't use all of mine up lol!
05/10/2019
Smashbox
I love the colors.It goes on so smooth!!The makeup lasted all day with no need to reapply!!
04/10/2019
Smash box
I loved this palette the colors are vibrant and it can be used for blush or eyeshadow. The palette can be worn day or night!!
03/10/2019
Good
I love almost all Smashbox products and this product is no different. I like the finish it leaves on my skin. I wish it came in refills so I can use my favorite shade without buying the whole thing again.
03/10/2019
Loved the look of this product on
I really Loved how it went on once applied. It was long lasting. Had a very good color and shine. Did not cause any skin irritation. Packaged well and neat. The options for color was great
Total Glam!
I got this palette from a fellow HTC member who couldn't use it. I personally liked it but didn't "love it". The colors are pretty & you can build them up w/o looking like a clown. They are versatile too. Can be used as eyeshadow. I do suggest applying w/ primer. Because it can show thru your pores.