4.6 5 0 69 69 La pasta de dientes para niños sin fluoruro de la línea Fruit Fusion de Burt''s Bees limpia suavemente los dientes y tiene un sabor fantástico. No todos los padres quieren fluoruro en la pasta de dientes de sus hijos. Hemos elaborado cuidadosamente esta versión de Fruit Fusion sin fluoruro.... ¡para brindarle a usted el poder de decidir!
Pasta de dientes para niños sin fluoruro de la línea Fruit Fusion de Burt''s Bees
  • 4.6 De
  • 69 Reseñas

29/04/2020
My son loves it!
Burt’s Bees for Kids Fruit Fushion flavored toothpaste is definitely loved by my son. I actually found this product at Rite Aid on clearance for $1.24!! I was over the moon happy! Burt’s Bees has ALWAYS been such a great great company since I first started buying their products and I love that they continue coming out with new products.
11/04/2020
Crema de dientes
A mi hija le encanta, tiene un sabor agradable y hace que la hora del cepillado sea más divertida
24/11/2019
I love everything about burt's bees products! From lotion to this product, I am never disappointed with burt's bees products and use them for my self and the kids. Highly recommend
31/10/2019
I love
A mi niño le encanta ahora la compro siempre para el
30/10/2019
Not kid approved
I got this for my son a month ago to try something different. My son hates it. Hes hooked on hello watermelon cuz it tastes so good. I hope it is actually helping his teeth though.
26/10/2019
Kids loved it
I'm always trying to find new products that are safer for my kiddos and got this product for them. They like the fruity taste while brushing their teeth with it. I have always loved the Burt's Bees brand and their products.
24/10/2019
I bought it out of curiosity
weeks ago I bought this paste, out of curiosity and because it is a healthier alternative for my teeth and my mouth, healthier and certainly with a delicious taste, what I liked the most and does not make me regret this purchase is the texture is a texture that is so soft in the mouth, since I bought it, I have only bought this paste
21/10/2019
Toothpaste
My son loves the flavor of this toothpaste and I love that it is natural!!! Pur dentist recommends using fluoride but I'm not comfortable with that. This fices me peace of mind knowing it works due to his teeth staying in great health!
13/10/2019
Not a keeper
Tried this with my 5 yr old son for something different but he did not like it. It doesnt taste great. We went back to hello watermelon Toothpaste instead.
29/09/2019
Purchased, did not receive sample
My kids LOVE this! I love this is a more organic toothpaste. Burts Bees definitely got things right with this! It leaves my kids with fresh smelling breath and they love the taste
26/09/2019
/yyyyyyyyyyuyyuuyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyu/uyyyyyyyes
22/09/2019
BURTS
My kids are very happy with this toothpaste. Has a nice fruit flavor.
12/09/2019
A little thick, but great
My 2 year old was a little weirded out at first taste, perhaps because she is used to her apple flavored toothpaste. This foams and is very thick, which I do not like, but it cleans her teeth well and gives her fresh breath. This is not a review from a trial, but a purchased product.
Kids approved!!!
My kids loved this toothpaste. They don't want any other toothpaste.
12/09/2019
This paste is the bees knees!
Hands down best organic kids tooth paste for your busy little bees!