4.7 5 0 60 60 La pasta de dientes para niños sin fluoruro de la línea Fruit Fusion de Burt''s Bees limpia suavemente los dientes y tiene un sabor fantástico. No todos los padres quieren fluoruro en la pasta de dientes de sus hijos. Hemos elaborado cuidadosamente esta versión de Fruit Fusion sin fluoruro.... ¡para brindarle a usted el poder de decidir!
  • 4.7 De
  • 60 Reseñas

9/22/2019
BURTS
My kids are very happy with this toothpaste. Has a nice fruit flavor.
9/17/2019
My kids love the taste and I love that it doesn’t have all those chemicals.I always look for more natural and organic toothpaste for my kids since the younger ones have a bigger chance of digestion some..My 6 year old is picky about taste and she likes this flavor she says it’s not strong.
9/12/2019
A little thick, but great
My 2 year old was a little weirded out at first taste, perhaps because she is used to her apple flavored toothpaste. This foams and is very thick, which I do not like, but it cleans her teeth well and gives her fresh breath. This is not a review from a trial, but a purchased product.
Kids approved!!!
My kids loved this toothpaste. They don't want any other toothpaste.
9/12/2019
This paste is the bees knees!
Hands down best organic kids tooth paste for your busy little bees!
9/6/2019
Nikki
It is a very good tasting toothpaste and my daughter loves it
8/25/2019
Burt's Bees Children's Shine Smile
Burt's Bees wonderful Children's Toothpaste has provided a fun experience to essential vital care of my children's dental hygiene with improvement to relieve our struggle with occasional dislike due to strong mint taste or gritty feel that makes it a grumpy task for toothbrushing. With the nice Childtens specialized flavor experience that gives our children a encouraging and uplifting experience as they learn the absolute need of excellent dental care and protection for my peace I am providing the very best with Burt's Bees trusted brand. Keeping the enhanced beautiful smiles bright and clean which will last their entire life. Perfectly awesome!
8/25/2019
Favorita
Ami bebe le encanta por su rico sabor a frutas una buena pasta para cuidar sus dientecitos
8/24/2019
Best toothpaste out there
My kids were always struggling with their toothpaste. It made them feel like it was always burning their gums, even the other brands that where meant for children. But this was so amazing for them. I literally couldn’t get the to stop. They would even just brush their teeth without having to be asked. So I do recommend this paste for any parent out there for their child. 😁
8/23/2019
Makes brushing easier!
Most little ones hate brushing their teeth. My daughter did too until we found the right toothpaste!! Now she's eager to brush and loves the taste. I have to hide the toothpaste now or she would brush 20 times a day! I love that it doesn't have all the yucky stuff.
8/23/2019
good alternative toothpaste
I tried Burts Bees for my 3 and 6 year old. They do not like minty toothpaste at all. My 3 year old loves it and uses it. My 6 year old says she doesn't like it. She says its too soft and falls off of her toothbrush. Every kid is different. I would buy it again for my youngest.
8/22/2019
Fruity
My son loves this toothpaste!! It does the job for children and smells good with good flavor.
8/22/2019
Great flavor!
My granddaughter is picky when it comes to toothpaste. She just loves this flavor! Only dislike is the price.
8/21/2019
Loved the flavor!
Sometimes it's hard to get kids to brush their teeth, but not with this toothpaste! The flavor is delicious and the product is definitely effective at cleaning teeth and tongue as well. It leaves you with that "fresh mouth" feeling for sure.
8/16/2019
Great product!
My kids loved this toothpaste. The flavor is great and gets the job done. They get excited every time they brush their teeth! Also love that it's more natural than other brands. Only downside is the price.