4.6 5 0 21 21 La pasta de dientes para niños sin fluoruro de la línea Fruit Fusion de Burt''s Bees limpia suavemente los dientes y tiene un sabor fantástico. No todos los padres quieren fluoruro en la pasta de dientes de sus hijos. Hemos elaborado cuidadosamente esta versión de Fruit Fusion sin fluoruro.... ¡para brindarle a usted el poder de decidir!
  • 4.6 De
  • 21 Reseñas

7/19/2019
Burt's bees
My son liked it's cherry flavor . I tried it first time and he loves it.
7/19/2019
Good so far
My son says it's not strong or nasty. So he doesn't mine brushing when I send him back to rebrush after sweets
Kids approved
My son didnt have anything negative to say. He said it was ok, and kept brushing.
loves itVery good product
My daughter loves this toothpaste I recommend to anyone with small children
Burts Bee's tooth paste 🦄🐺🐕 for children
My opinion on this tooth paste is, well my kids hated brushing their teeth and when I bought this paste, they were at it every morning. Its not so harsh I guess They didn't like any other kind because of the after taste. Highly recommend this for young children.
7/18/2019
So easy for little hands!
My daughter loves this toothpaste very easy to use and it tastes great! I like that she loves to brush her own teeth now becasue she loves the taste. I would highly reccomend this toothpaste
7/18/2019
Great for kids who don't like the minty paste
My youngest daughter loves this paste since she can't yet do any of the minty ones this is my go to for her. I highly recommend this one. I also work at a dental office and when any of the younge patients parents let me know that their kids dont brush long because they dont like mint or other flavors I recommend this one.
7/18/2019
I have three boys who dislike brushing their teeth I bought this toothpaste to see if the would like the flavor they love it and make their teeth look clean and healthy
7/18/2019
My daughter uses this everyday to brush her teeth. It is on the thicker side so you can see where they haven’t brushed yet.
Great toothpaste
My daughter has been using this toothpaste for 4 months... she likes and I like this product because is fluoride free and clean very well teeth..
7/13/2019
amazing
Overall I think this product is amazing! My daughter loves the flavor and I love that it is not only healthy and made without all the things other toothpaste is made with, but it is also fluroide free and that alone is amazing because my three year old still does not spit out her toothpaste all the time!
7/12/2019
Kids love it
The kids love the flavor and actually enjoy brushing their teeth. And its much healthier for them.
7/4/2019
Fantástica
Me encantô y a mis niñas también ,me gusta mucho porq no irrita la boquita de mis niñas,anteriormente con otras pastas de dientes siempre se quejaban q les picaba,claro que la recomiendo
7/3/2019
Burts bees toothpaste
This product has a good flavor and leaves a clean feeling
7/3/2019
Daughter’s favorite
This is the first toothpaste that my daughter liked. I was skeptical earlier whether she would like it or not, but felt so happy that she now wants no other paste.