3.8 5 0 370 370 La audaz y enérgica Pepsi que te encanta, ahora con un toque de jugo de fruta para una bebida cola refrescante y repleta de sabor.
  • 3.8 De
  • 370 Reseñas

8/25/2019
It's Ok
I absolutely love pepsi, but this one didn't do it for me. My favorite is cherry pepsi, so I wanted to try this to see if it had that same yet different taste. It taste flat to me, and maybe too much berry juice in it. Love the Lime version one though!
8/24/2019
Lack of Pepsi Quality
Our family has been a Pepsi one for many years. The delicious flavor and quality is trusted and always a favorite brand drink we keep in our home. Very excited to try new Pepsi Berry expecting a delicious new quality beverage from Pepsi. Unfortunately, Pepsi Berry lacks what I would say is "Pepsi Quality" and very disappointing. The taste is bitter and has an artificial strange taste that does not have the trusted Pepsi we have used which gave a lower expectation of whatever future will bring if Pepsi is lowering their quality. I hope this is a isolated experience with the brand.
8/24/2019
New pepsi
I did. Not like it very much. Im more of a coke drinker myself
Not great
I was excited to try berry Pepsi, since I really like wild Cherry Pepsi. I was very disappointed when I tried this because it tasted like a malt beverage like Smirnoff ice. Definitely not what I expected. Lime Pepsi and mango Pepsi is WAY better!
A little strange
It tasted good overall but it was a bit weird to my taste buds. I would probably not purchase it again.
Not for me
I have been a Pepsi girl for a couple of years. I didn't really like this at all but I am someone who tends to stick to original tastes & flavors so that may be why.
Better than the original
One of my favorite Pepsi flavors. It's not too overwhelming but instead is the right amount of flavor. Still have the original Pepsi flavor with just enough kick!
Pepsi si
No me gusta las sodas pero esta de la marca pepsi su rico sabor a fruta me encanta
Berry pepsi
I love berries I love Pepsi Dave really screwed the pooch in this was absolutely disgusting chuck roast I went by it I would not recommend anyone else by it the taste of Pepsi and the taste of berry it almost makes it taste like it it's mostly and it's rotten it's disgusting
yummy
Everyone loves pepsie anyway , but to add flavor to it , is amazing ...I'm so super excited to try this berry Pepsi. The Pepsi company has always been a favorite an I'd love to try
8/22/2019
I think it tastes delicious and I’ll drink it again
Hated it
I love cherry Pepsi so I was excited to try the berry but it just doesn’t compare. The flavors don’t go together well and I was left disappointed - ended up throwing most of the beverage away
So delicious!
I'm not a huge soda drinker, but I cannot resist this product! The Pepsi Berry flavor is so yummy tasting, but also has a dose of freshness with the subtle fruit flavoring. This will be my go to when I do decide to drink soda! It's such a treat!
A great berry flavor
I love this Pepsi berry flavor! Its sweeter than regular Pepsi and delightful. I really like it and recommend it to anyone who enjoys soda. Its good.
Quielty
It is a very nice drink.i tried it its test is so nice.