3.7 5 0 119 119 La audaz y enérgica Pepsi que te encanta, ahora con un toque de jugo de fruta para una bebida cola refrescante y repleta de sabor.
  • 3.7 De
  • 119 Reseñas

Tastes kind of familiar?
I thought this product would tastes more carbonated or more like Pepsi with a “hint” of the berry juice, but it literally tastes like one of the Mountain Dew flavors (the purple colored one?) mixed with Pepsi to concoct this new Pepsi product and I couldn’t even finish the whole can.
Yum
I love the cool refreshing flavor. Just in time for summer.
Delicious!
I love this soda so much!! I don't usually drink Pepsi at all, but this one has a very distinct flavor. I am very picky about what type of pop I drink. I 100% recommend.
Taste amazing
I actually really like this. I wasnt so sure at first. Its best when cold.
Not bad
Its good. Berry flavor was a little off with the cola taste. Seemed a bit fake. Overall I could drink this but definitely couldn't drink a 12 pk of it but it's a nice change from just Pepsi.
Refreshing
This product was a nice change with small notes of berry but still tasted like the well known product we all love if I would be asked I would add just a hint more of the flavoring just to spice things up.
6/19/2019
Good
I like this drink very good i think more people should buy the drink.
I like
I actually like it I thought it was going to taste weird but it was really good and I loved it with ice makes it more beryish if that’s even a word
It's different!!
I liked it, had a good flavor. Doesn't leave any nasty taste in your mouth!!
6/19/2019
Good
Has a good taste but its deffinetly a seasonal drink
6/17/2019
This has the best refreshing taste, I just loved it, so do my grand son's
6/16/2019
Like Candy
When I drank this product it was almost like drinking a candy drink. It’s very sweet like candy.
6/16/2019
Good at first sip
The first sip or two is great. You can taste the fruit flavor. After a few sips though, the taste fizzles out and you are left with the basic Pepsi taste.
6/15/2019
Pepsi review
It was good very flavorful I recommend best place to buy is at Walmart
6/15/2019
Leave berry flavors alone!
I didn’t like it at all! I can’t get use to the taste, it doesn’t seem to me that berry flavor belongs in my Pepsi! Cherry is ok, but I still prefer cherry COKE! If you like the hint of berry flavor in your Pepsi, then go for it! The berry taste is a lot like the vanilla flavor in Pepsi vanilla. Not my “cup of Pepsi”😉