Philips Avent Natural Trainer Sippy Cup with Fast Flow Nipple

4.9 5 0 39 39 Esta taza para sorber Natural Trainer de Philips Avent facilita la transición del biberón al vaso a los bebés de más de 4 meses. Eso es porque viene con una tetina natural de flujo rápido y una boquilla de silicona suave, lo que le brinda la flexibilidad de comenzar con la primera y pasar a la segunda cuando el bebé esté listo. Las asas de entrenamiento desmontables facilitan el agarre de la taza para las manos pequeñas, lo que fomenta el consumo independiente. La taza para sorber Natural Trainer viene con una tapa protectora para mantener limpios el pezón, la boquilla y el contenido de la taza. Todas las piezas son aptas para lavavajillas y están hechas de un material sin BPA.
Philips Avent Natural Trainer Sippy Cup with Fast Flow Nipple

20/10/2021
The ideal Sippi Cup!
This is perfect transition from bottle to cup with handles to avoid spills. The bottle is steady to stand and very easy to grab. The handles are removable and cleaning it is a breeze. Got it on Amazon for less then 6 dlls. You can't beat that. Highly recommended.
19/10/2021
Excellent product
excellent product, very comfortable for newborn babies ... very similar to the nipple
16/10/2021
Love it and would recommend to others, the best brand
15/10/2021
Love this sippy cup
I have this sippy cup for over an year and my 3 year old loves it, he likes to drink milk and water from this sippy cup. It’s so convenient to clean and sterilize.Will definitely recommend it.
12/10/2021
Great Bottle
I love this bottle! I am using it now with my baby, I love that it turns into a sippy cup for when she's older :D
07/10/2021
A must!!
Great brand and Great training cup by Avent!! Have never had a leak and really helps your little one!! I swear by these cups!! To all moms, I highly recommend!! You won't be disappointed!!
07/10/2021
Avent
It was comfortable and easy to hold consistently. It’s because of the shape and design. Also, wide cup to hold easy for adults as well to feed. I highly recommend this.
Great transition cup
I really like this cup for my Littles. Its a great next step/transition cup. It's easy for my little one to hold onto the handles. Easy to change from a nipple top to a sippy top. It grows with your child.
Awesome
Although I have no young children. I have a new grand daughter and we used this product and they are a great product
Love these
These are easy to convert from bottle to sippy, cause the nipple is almost just like a bottle and the handles on the side makes it easy for your baby to hold and drink out of. It's also the perfect size!
Great bottle transition
This sippy bottle from avent phillips makes it very easy to transition your child from a bottle to a sippy cup. Recommend for ages four months and up. All accessories are included and are very easy to convert.
Love these
These were my favorite bottle. I love how easy they are to clean with just the 3 parts and the wide bottle makes it easy to clean as well. The nipple was perfect for us as well. I will definitely get these when needed again.
Cute cup
I used this cup with my daughter when she was 6 months old. She didn’t really like the bottle much but she would use this.
02/10/2021
Used these when I transitioned my kids from the bottle and they loved it.
28/09/2021
Adequate
Product worked well for my picky baby. Handles were nice for self feeding - leaving me able to have my Hands free