4.8 5 0 136 136 Un paquete completo con características superiores que te permite crear todos tus estilos favoritos.
  • 4.8 De
  • 136 Reseñas

03/10/2019
Love It!
I really love this curling iron! I love how easy it is to adjust the temperature on the iron. the iron also curls my hair very well and my hair is thick. I had no problem with curling because the cord rotates while you curl, making it very easy to achieve those gorgeous curls.
27/09/2019
AMAZING
Luv hot tools products they heat fast for long lasting curls
14/09/2019
Fast heat up, well defined curls.
I really like this curling iron. It heats up pretty quickly, and the curls are very defined. Curls seem to last a bit longer. I have thick hair, I separate into sections and go from there.
29/08/2019
All day curls
This is the first curling iron that I have used that actually keeps my curls and style all day long! I was impressed with how quickly the iron heats up, 15 seconds, and the heat settings allow for quick styling without doing damage to your hair. And no tugging on your hair either- the curling iron glides smoothly without any breakage. The power cord is the perfect length- no worries about how far the nearest outlet is- great for traveling! You can't find a more durable, quality curling iron for the value- highly recommend!
24/08/2019
wonderful!!!!!!!!!!
I have this type of iron and it works really well and rhe curls stay in when I style my hair.
22/08/2019
Great Curling Iron
I loved this item, it was the best Of the ones that I have purchased
21/08/2019
Used for my bridal hair
I was recommended this by my bridal hair stylist after my hair trial and loved it so much I bought it. My hair rarely holds curls from curling irons as my naturally curly hair rebels against all styling usually! These were great and greated really smooth uniform curls that lasted all night after my trial ans all day on my wedding. Superb curling tongs and I now will start to embrace trying to style my hair more!
20/07/2019
all time favorite
wish i could get a flat iron like this one.keeps so much of the heat from frying your hair
13/06/2019
It Works
This curling iron does what it's supposed to do. One thing I found is the clamp gets a little loose after a couple of months. My hair sometimes slides right through it and I have to push the handle up to keep it tight. If you're looking for a curling iron that is priced right, than this is the one. t,
22/05/2019
Daily use curling iron
I love this product. It's reliable and heats up fast. I've had mine for a few years now and utilize it almost daily. It's great for giving hair a slight press and curl at the end and it's also great for creating root to tip bouncy curls. Other products have had cheap handles that warm with use, but this handle stays cool.
21/05/2019
Huge fan!
This is the best curling iron. My daughters have hair that does not hold curl but when I use this curling iron - their curl lasts all day long. The cost is a little on the pricey side but I still adore it!
13/05/2019
Nothing special
To me, most curling iron brands are the same. It's the size of the barrel that makes a difference in how it works on your hair
04/05/2019
Gold Standard Curling Iron
Best iron I’ve ever used on my very thick, wavy textured hair. Curls hold until your next wash. Try this brand before ever trying one that’s more expensive. Doesn’t disappoint.
30/04/2019
One of the best out there!
Easy to hold and lightweight; if you are comfortable using a curling iron then this will be just as easy and comfortable; I bought it from tjmaxx so it was discounted price; has adjustable heat setting to set to desired temperature
14/04/2019
This Curling Iron is Golden
This Curling Iron is Golden it gets really hot and gives my hair beautiful curls.Also gets low to do my six year old daughter curls without leaving damage to her hair.