4.3 5 0 33 33 Este polvo microfino difumina instantáneamente las imperfecciones y fija el maquillaje, mientras que los ingredientes que absorben la grasa y cuidan la piel logran un acabado mate sin hacerla lucir seca.
  • 4.3 De
  • 33 Reseñas

7/2/2019
interesting product
you can't spray to your face, but sprayed onto a brush and buffed onto the skin leaves a soft subtle pink glow....on the fence with this one.
6/12/2019
Spray it on a brush, then apply
I really like this powder to lightly apply over my makeup. I just spray it on my Besame brush and brush it on. It’s so simple and looks flawless. I have and would recommend this product.
5/27/2019
Powder
Ok, this sets the makeup.. however.. it is great.. but you dont just BLAST it on your face you MIST it.. IF you have very dry skin. I do not recommend it. Other than that.. great product.
4/7/2019
This product makes no sense
I was very disappointed in this product. I just don't see the advantage to spraying powder onto your face. It went all over my clothing and got in my hair - total mess. Do not recommend!
4/5/2019
It's ok
I absolutely love this brand and this is a nice product but I prefer a different setting method.
3/14/2019
Wow
Omg! I can't tell you enough how much I'm love with this product! My make up stays all through out the day and leaves my skin oil free but doesn't get face dry. This is my new favorite! I would definitely purchase another one before i get run out of it
3/1/2019
Magic
This is the tidiest powder I have ever tried. No fallout or mess.It blurs imperfections so well I want to try it without concealer under it to see if it works as well. It is smooth and silky , softer than cornstarch. It keeps my makeup in place and flawless.
2/28/2019
Flawless
Sooo...I love this product! I have an uneven skin tone and this product helps my skin look flawless. The bottle is small but it does last!
2/27/2019
I love it
I love it. Shake it and 2 pumps on my brush will set my whole face. I bake my under eyes with something else and then use this every where else. You do have to get how it sprays down in order to not waste product and get it on your brush. Once that's done you're good to go.
2/25/2019
No more imperfections
The Stila In The Buff Powder Spray works like magic on my skin! Cover all my imperfections and makes my skin looks flawless!
2/20/2019
This product makes skin almost flawless. It feels like there is nothing on your face so clean and lightweight
2/20/2019
covers well
It's smooth and covers well, the only con is that the bottle is small
2/17/2019
Buff spray
This makes me look radiant and glowing. Blends nicely and looks awesome
2/16/2019
Amazing product
This product made my skin glow. It blurred all my imperfections. I will buy this product again.
2/15/2019
Love stila
I've been using stila for over 11 years now and they never let me down... This is nice without being cakey. Only complaint is price...when something is worth it and full of quality you purchase it though! Idk if I'll buy this in the future but as for right now I'll continue being happy with it and use it all up. Thanks stila for being a great brand!