4.3 5 0 35 35 Este polvo microfino difumina instantáneamente las imperfecciones y fija el maquillaje, mientras que los ingredientes que absorben la grasa y cuidan la piel logran un acabado mate sin hacerla lucir seca.
Polvo en Aerosol In The Buff de Stila
  • 4.3 De
  • 35 Reseñas

15/02/2019
Love stila
I've been using stila for over 11 years now and they never let me down... This is nice without being cakey. Only complaint is price...when something is worth it and full of quality you purchase it though! Idk if I'll buy this in the future but as for right now I'll continue being happy with it and use it all up. Thanks stila for being a great brand!
13/02/2019
Great Product!!
This Stilla Spray is amazing! I'm always impressed with Stilla Products as I am reassured each time I purchase a Stilla Product, that I'm buying a great quality product. I also love their packaging!
10/02/2019
Perfect complexion
This is such an amazing setting spray. It keeps my skin from looking shiny but does not dry it out too much
07/02/2019
It's pretty good!
I'm new to the brand. This was my first time trying one of their products. I was impressed. It locked the makeup in. It lasted all day. My skin stayed hydrated and looked as good at the end of the day as it did at the beginning. I'd recommend this product. It's a little pricey, but it's worth it.
Stila
Most amazing powder, will always use this. I will refer all my friends to this product.
love stila!
finally getting some better brands on this website! I love all of stila s products this is no different totally does as it promises!
Fabulous
I heard nothing but good stuff about this product. So oh course I had to try it myself.. I absolutely love it. I bought 2, illuminating and light/tan.. Alittle goes a long way.. It covers perfect, hides imperfections and lasts all day.
06/02/2019
doesnt leave a cakey feeling
im glad i picked this up , the powder leaves a great finish and its not cakey feeling or looking like other powders
Absolutely love this product,1st time user on such a product and i fell in love
stilla powder spray
This honestly is not my favorite product that I’ve purchased. It does work...but it goes on weird kind of. Everybody has different skin tones and etc, so it will look different on someone else. I just was not a big fan of this product.
Look great
It feels like you aren't wearing anything. The store were I buy seem to be always out.
02/02/2019
Stila buff powder spray
Great product for hiding imperfections or blemishes and matches my skin tone and is easy to.use a very portable
13/12/2019
I would love to try this products , please send me one to try. Sherri Leach 34 Annadea RD Brockton , ma 02302 Thank you very much.
06/02/2019
I would try this out and hope it doesn't dry my skin out no more then it is.this sure would be useful to have handy,please.
06/02/2019
No I have not tried out this product yet heard such great things about this product hope ill get to try it soon