4.3 5 0 61 61 Nuestro polvo fijador translúcido y liviano crea un efecto natural y de aerógrafo, al mismo tiempo que protege tu piel de contaminantes dañinos (y deja fuera cosas como los parabenos).
  • 4.3 De
  • 61 Reseñas

7/22/2019
Not for me
I really liked the way this powder felt on my face after applying, very natural. But it was way too light for me even though the shade I purchased was nearly the same as what I normally purchase! I am fair skinned and this makes me look extremely pale!
7/19/2019
Great makeup
I love this makeup and it doesn’t feel heavy on your face and it lasts through out the day
7/14/2019
Wears off fast
I got this from riteaid and it wears off fast plus doesn't blend very evenly.
7/2/2019
just ok
I tried the candid foundation, concealer and powder, and all pulled very yellow
7/2/2019
great coverage
I really love the Revlon brand and this line of makeup is really great, i love the coverage of this powder, its perfect and doesnt cake on skin, leaves flawless looking results. Super comfortable on my skin too. Its light and beautiful on my skin
6/20/2019
Ehhh
I received this as well as the foundation and concealer to review and I must say while the concealer and foundation do their job, I feel like the setting powder just leaves me looking cakey. Also revlon should pair it with an applicator or brush.
6/17/2019
Nice finishing powder
I got this when I was looking for loose powder at my local one stop grocery&home store. It had a light airy texture but I prefer a bit more coverage than this product offers. It also didn't come w/any type of applicator-not great if on the go. Otherwise I like it just fine.
6/14/2019
Works for me!
I have very light skin. So light that it is hard to find a powder that blends with my skin tone. Most are just too dark for me. This one is perfect for me. It goes on smoothly and gives my face a finished look.
6/12/2019
Wow
This powder is great and give me no flashbacks when I take pictures.
6/8/2019
Holy Grail powder!
My holy Grail used to be Too Faced ethereal setting powder and while I still love it, this has replaced it. Not only is it very similar, it's a fraction of the cost! This powder blurs the skin leaving you with an airbrushed look, and helps keep makeup in place all day long. 100% recommend!
6/7/2019
Ready for what?
I'm super disappointed with the Revlon Setting powder. Starting with the packaging and ending with my face looking pale and powdery. Not worth even trying if offered as a sample.
6/4/2019
Ehh
I didn’t love this powder. I used it for setting my under eyes and looked very cakey and creases quite a bit. I use a different powder now.
5/31/2019
Was simple to apply to face and went over face smoothly. Gave a more natural look that a lot of people enjoy.
5/31/2019
Ehh
This setting powder is not any good, says it’s photofinish but it just leaves a layer over your make up that’s white , no good
5/28/2019
Love it!
Absolutely love this product! Its my go to for my contouring!