4.2 5 0 65 65 Nuestro polvo fijador translúcido y liviano crea un efecto natural y de aerógrafo, al mismo tiempo que protege tu piel de contaminantes dañinos (y deja fuera cosas como los parabenos).
Polvo fijador anticontaminación PhotoReady Candid™ de Revlon
  • 4.2 De
  • 65 Reseñas

30/08/2020
Not my number 1
I decided to try this because of the anti-pollution properties. I don't like the container or delivery system. I think it was too light for my skin.
09/08/2020
Beatrice
Este polvo es muy bueno y es excelente como fijador,se siente la piel muy suave es lo mejor
04/06/2020
Good setting powder
This setting powder works great. It's the first one I've tried and I keep going back to it. I like most about this setting powder is the price. Recommend to others.
11/12/2019
light
this powder is truly light weight. I cannot say that about too many powders but the Revlon Candid is so lightweight and feels like soft silk on the skin. I love it and recommend this to everyone who doesn't like the cakey feeling of other powders.
01/11/2019
The powder is not really good or bad
So I love that this powder was so light in shading just as feel. I'm exceptionally reasonable cleaned and I generally have a very troublesome time attempting to discover shades of establishment that match my skin tone. Nonetheless, this Revlon Candid powder truly worked. It set my make-up and left my skin looking and feeling extraordinary. I have sleek skin and even at 34 breakouts are as yet an issue for me. So having something that assists spread with increasing my breakouts without exacerbating them or look more terrible is extremely significant. Along these lines, on the off chance that you have comparable skin issues as I have, at that point I'm certain in the event that you attempt it this powder is something that will end up being a staple in your cosmetics unit like it has mine!
16/09/2019
I love it
I liked using it just needs better way of getting to the product.
08/09/2019
It's an okay powder
I like the texture of this powder, but the packaging is a little messy. Also, it gives me an odd overcast on it as well. It could be better for lighter toned people. It can also make me look powdery as well, so I have to use a light hand with it.
03/09/2019
Revlon PhotoReady Candid™ Anti-Pollution Setting Powder
Not really a Revlon fan, but gave this powder a try. Seemed to do a nice job on coverage for my skin, which is dry. No caking or smudging. Think I might be changing my mind about Revlon.....
28/08/2019
Great color
This is awsome,i will recommend this to all my friends
23/08/2019
buy this for long lasting use
Buy this best product for your money and obviously u care because you on here buy it.
22/08/2019
Not for my Skin
I guess this is decent setting powder but not for my skin . I have Oily, large pore skin and this did not set well on my skin. I did try it with different foundations but i got the same result witheveryone. .maybe better for someone with Combo skin ?? I am not sure.
22/08/2019
For all skin
This translucent powder is good in skin & texture. This powder fit in all type of skin
19/08/2019
Powder is so so
Powder does make your skin appear smoother but my skin got shiny quick. Also didn’t care for packaging not the easiest.
11/08/2019
Good Product
I use this product. This is very good you purchase without any problem any you are use this product
11/08/2019
Mediocre
This is a middle of the road setting powder. It did make my skin appear more smooth, but I felt like I got oily faster when I used this as opposed to my coty airspun. Also the packaging is Terrible. To get the actual product out was quite annoying and difficult and I don't need that kind of hassle in the morning when I'm trying to get ready