4.8 5 0 108 108 Una pre-base de maquillaje hidratante que ayuda a disminuir el aspecto de los poros e hidratar la piel en un solo paso.
Pre-base de maquillaje hidratante de la línea BENEFIT COSMETICS de The POREfessional
  • 4.8 De
  • 108 Reseñas

04/04/2020
Love it!
I think this brand honestly is one of the best brands for primers. I love this one especially! Works wonderfully with or without makeup. Overall I highly recommend this!
03/04/2020
Benefit moisturizer
I love benefit cosmetics and this product is also very delicious. Amazing moisture. It does its job very well. I use it before applying foundation.
03/04/2020
Good but expensive
This worked better than any other similar products I have tried; however, it is pretty pricey in my opinion.
21/03/2020
Poreless
Loved the way it made my skin look and feel. Overall I really liked this product
11/03/2020
Love Porefessional!
This is the only primer that really evens out my skin and fills my pores! Makes my face look and feel so smooth! Creates the perfect base for my makeup and doesn’t break my face out.
24/02/2020
Dry Skin Perfection
I am a big fan of POREfessional primers. I have dry skin and this is my new favorite. It blurs imperfections and provides a great based for foundation. I also have some forehead lines and use it to smooth them out.
21/02/2020
good
I recieved it from ipsy beauty bag and I tested it, I like this primer and I use is often, this is my favorite primer at this time.
21/02/2020
I'm dissappointed to say that, this is a "pore" primer!
I'm usually such a fan of benefits primers. Unfourtantly, this did not benefit my combination skin tone. If you struggle with SUPER dry or patchy skin. This may be great for you. For me personally it made my skin and make-up feel oily and slippery. If your face is super dryer out this may do the trick, although I recommend only using a little drop.
16/02/2020
Benefit primer
Great for dry skin love the product. Leaves a luminous glow to skin before makes up shine.
12/02/2020
Amazing!
This is my favorite primer to use. I have been using it for over a year now. A little bit goes a long way and this primer last forever! It minimizes my pores and leaves my face looking flawless!
09/02/2020
Obsessed
This is an amazing staple product! It’s like having a filter on your face with no need of an actual phone. I personally have larger pores and it does bother me to see the dimples when I apply my foundation. This product allows me to fill up those small tiny pores and makes my makeup look flawless. Overall I highly recommend this product.
06/02/2020
Primer
I liked this primer. It made my makeup go on smooth & my makeup stayed on all day
05/02/2020
Love!
Made my face feel hydrated and super soft! You don’t need much. Lightweight and doesn’t have a heavy scent.
31/01/2020
Hides my large pores
I put this product on before my foundation and then after and it hides the large pores on my nose and cheeks. I really like it
31/01/2020
Okay product
This product was way too oily for my face my makeup was sliding off my face.