4.8 5 0 105 105 Una pre-base de maquillaje hidratante que ayuda a disminuir el aspecto de los poros e hidratar la piel en un solo paso.
Pre-base de maquillaje hidratante de la línea BENEFIT COSMETICS de The POREfessional
  • 4.8 De
  • 105 Reseñas

16/02/2020
Benefit primer
Great for dry skin love the product. Leaves a luminous glow to skin before makes up shine.
12/02/2020
Amazing!
This is my favorite primer to use. I have been using it for over a year now. A little bit goes a long way and this primer last forever! It minimizes my pores and leaves my face looking flawless!
09/02/2020
Obsessed
This is an amazing staple product! It’s like having a filter on your face with no need of an actual phone. I personally have larger pores and it does bother me to see the dimples when I apply my foundation. This product allows me to fill up those small tiny pores and makes my makeup look flawless. Overall I highly recommend this product.
06/02/2020
Primer
I liked this primer. It made my makeup go on smooth & my makeup stayed on all day
05/02/2020
Love!
Made my face feel hydrated and super soft! You don’t need much. Lightweight and doesn’t have a heavy scent.
Hides my large pores
I put this product on before my foundation and then after and it hides the large pores on my nose and cheeks. I really like it
Okay product
This product was way too oily for my face my makeup was sliding off my face.
31/01/2020
Love this brand, and really love this product! Reduces pore size while hydrating skin!
Ahhhhhhhhhhhhmazing
I have been using this for months. My pores are pretty big and this helps so much! I'm not sure how i ever went without it. It makes my face feel so silky smooth and I glow when I use it. Its super creamy and glides on so easily. It also moisturizes beyond belief!! I live in Las Vegas, so this is huge for me. I'll definitely be getting more!
Great primer
I loved the original porfessional but this hydrating one is even better it goes on so smooth blurs put my pores while hydrating my face.love it
Best!
I like it better than the original porefessional. It saves me the trouble of applying a mousturizer before primer which can muck up my makeup.
Love it!
Awesome product to hide your pores to give you a flawless finish!
Definitely hid my pores.
This product hid my pores like no other. I don't remember experiencing extra hydration but it really brought everything else together for me by hiding my pores. Great product.
30/01/2020
Definitely worth the few extra bucks!
Although this primer is a little on the pricey side, a little goes a long way. This is the best primer I have purchased and most likely will stick to it, definitely recommend.
Hands Down Best Primer
I overlove this primer. I have oily skin and it get s more pores to shrinking while hydrating my skin in a hurry!!!! You must try it!! Hands down, this is the best primer I’ve used so far!!!