4.7 5 0 124 124 Una pre-base de maquillaje hidratante que ayuda a disminuir el aspecto de los poros e hidratar la piel en un solo paso.
Pre-base de maquillaje hidratante de la línea BENEFIT COSMETICS de The POREfessional
  • 4.7 De
  • 124 Reseñas

09/09/2020
Makeup routine must have
This is by far my favorite primer. I have tried several different brands, but I always come back to this one. It does an excellent job of blurring imperfections, finer lines and pores. It blends extremely well leaving skin so smooth and makeup applies so well over this. A little goes a very long way. So even though it may be a bit pricey, it will last a very long time. I love that you cannot feel it on your skin. Some primers leave you feeling like you have a mask on. This doesn’t and more importantly it does not dry my face out or cause me to have breakouts.
17/08/2020
Fantastic primer!
This feels so smooth on my skin, hides my pores and keeps me moisturized all day.
15/08/2020
Leaves Makeup Looking Amazing!
The original porefessional was amazing but this is even better for those with dry skin. It leaves us dry girlies looking flawless. 4 stars bc it is on the pricier side but you get so much that it might be worth it.
28/07/2020
Una maravilla
Uno de mis primer favoritos, minimiza los poros y deja la piel lista para que el makeup dure y se vea mucho mejor. Siento que debería ser un poco más grande ya que el precio es muy elevado. Pero me encanta
03/07/2020
Love this
I received this once in one of my subscription box and loved it. I repurchased it when I ran out, and ended up getting some of their other products too. They can be a little expensive so I always try to stock up when it’s on sale!
29/06/2020
Best primer
Amazing pore minimizing primer. This Pore fessional primer feels silky and lightweight, and goes on smooth. I like to let it fully absorb before applying my liquid foundation. I love the way it leaves my foundation looking smooth and flawless.
25/06/2020
Smoothe
I really like this product and notice that my pores were looking smaller and less noticeable, My makeup seems to go on a lot smoother and I like the more flawless look that it gives me, My skin is not real oily to begin with so this product really smooths out my skin to make it look baby soft and smooth. #HomeTesterClub
07/06/2020
lightweight
I got this product in a subscription box service. I was super excited to try this. its lightweight and easy to use. putting eye shadow on after applying was pretty easy. I recommend this product if you are looking for a nice primer.
04/06/2020
Hydrate Primer
I recieved the PORE fessional hydrate primer in my April Boxycharm. I just love how it feels on my skin. A little goes a long way. My only complaint is the price tag.
03/06/2020
Pretty Good
I received this in a monthly beauty box subscription. It’s pretty good stuff. I’d say its a lot better than other primers. Its moisturizing and is a nice base before applying makeup.
29/05/2020
Great!
I really like it. I can visibly tell that my pores are getting smaller.
23/05/2020
Excelente
Me encantan todos los productos de Benefit, los quiero todos.
13/05/2020
Porefessional primer
This stuff awesome! I usually skin primer because it tends to alway ALWAYS break me out so I have this a try and. It only does it make me look good and smooth it doesn’t break me out which I love HIGHLY RECOMMEND IT US A BIT PRICEY BUT WELL WORTH IT LOOK AROUND U CAN FIND THEM CHEAPER GIVE IT A TRY LOVE IT
07/05/2020
me encanta
Es muy bueno , te deja la cara sedosa y sella muy bien los poros.
24/04/2020
Does not work for combination oily skin
I bought this product at Ulta. I was looking for something to make my makeup stick longer and not look caked and oily. I live in a very humid city. It's summer all year. I tried it. For a whole week. Wanting to love it. And hoping it would work. I have a combination of oily and some parts of my face normal. My face gets oily around my nose, and forehead at times. I noticed this product made my makeup cake even faster, and increased my creases and wrinkles even faster. It was not a good experience. I stopped using it. I won't be buying again.