4.7 5 0 21 21 Un tratamiento previo al champú que sella la cutícula y equilibra el nivel de pH del cabello para proteger el color de la decoloración causada por el lavado.
Pre-Champú Sellador de color Anti- decoloración
  • 4.7 De
  • 21 Reseñas

18/09/2020
I love all Amika products. This smells so good and makes my hair so soft.
01/09/2020
Worked well enough
Was a bit hard to wash out, it seemed very oily!!!
23/08/2020
Great Product
It does exactly what it says ! An smells amazing !
21/08/2020
MY GO TO PRODUCT
This is my go to product! i love all the amika products they leave your hair feeling like you walked out the salon! it leaves it so soft and detangles all in one! and it comes in diffrent sizes and hair types and thats a plus
17/08/2020
Really moisturizing with a lovely scent
This was a product I received a sample of and tried on vacation in California after a day at the beach. It smelled great and was moisturizing. I liked it and would purchase. However it’s a premium product and I have not encountered it since. I am thinking about purchasing.
13/08/2020
Best Hair products
This is my all time favorite line of hair products. i LOVE the smell of their products and i love the way they make my hair feel. I am a hairdresser and have tried a lot of products,, this by far is my favorite.. They even have a perfume for the hair that smells amazing.
07/08/2020
Always going to use this!!!!!
I have long,thick,Italian hair and I go to the salon a lot and I get color added and extensions etc well we have a pool and I’m always in it ans my daughter has long thick hair and she dies of blonde and we both use this you put it on before you shampoo all throughout your hair and then shampoo and condition as normal and I can’t tell you what a difference it makes. I had such a dry hair as did my daughter and now we will never ever go without this I definitely stocked up you need to go use this now! It’s a game and hair changer
28/07/2020
I advise you that it is very effective
I advise you that it is very effective .........
25/07/2020
The best!
I have very thick hair and I easily spend a few hundred dollars every time I get it colored - any extra time in between visits is something I’m definitely interested in! this pre-shampoo color seal is used on dry hair prior to getting in the shower. you massage it into your hair, leave it on for a few minutes, then wash out and finish your shampooing as usual. I’ve never used a product like this before, and was even surprised to see that it protects against chlorine and UV exposure as well! I definitely thought it only helped when it came to washing. I spend a lot of my summer in the pool and in the sun, so this is definitely a lifesaver to protect my hair! I definitely will continue to use it, and will most certainly repurchase it as well!
20/07/2020
Amika is thee shiiiit! Their bomb digggaaady and i would highly recommend
15/07/2020
Love this brand
I typically use this product only in the following weeks after I get my hair colored, to help protect and maintain the color and prevent any fading. One quick application before washing works wonders..
11/07/2020
Great shampoo
I really love that this Amika: Fadeblock Pre-Shampoo Color Seal works great to help you keep the color after using hair color. I also like that it clean the hair and makes it healthy and soft
09/07/2020
Colorfully
I really like this shampoo it works wonders for my color treated hair. I’ve read all the ingredients and they’re really great plus the whole hair care line is legit and affordable.
27/06/2020
I'm too broke...
My friend gave me her leftover shampoo bottle once she dyed her hair back to her natural color. I had just dyed my hair bright red using Splat Lucious Raspberry. The shampoo definitely prevented the color from fading and kept it looking nice and bright. The only reason I gave it 4 stars is because of how expensive it is.
19/06/2020
Excellent
Amazing product would recommend using! Super soft skin