4.7 5 0 359 359 Hawaiian Tropic Silk Hydration Weightless Face ofrece una fórmula fresca y única que se siente liviana en la piel.
  • 4.7 De
  • 359 Reseñas

7/13/2019
I love this face sunscreen! putting greasy sunscreen on my face makes for bad pictures. This really is so light weight and I love the way it smells. My skin also loves it. My daughter hates when i try to rub sunscreen on her face so using this as an alternative is great, all around we love it!
2/6/2019
Face Sunscreen
I like this sunscreen because it smells great and gives good sun protection while not leaving your face feeling greasy. It does not make me breakout.
1/12/2019
Good
My absolute favorite sunscreen ever! smells so good and stays on long as well. i love the pump as a dependence. makes the sunscreen feel light and airy . . . i got mine at my local walmart. i uses this as my backyard bash item. perfect for a pool day !
10/17/2018
Great Sunscreen for the Face
I am honestly, both happy and impressed with this product. I have had to use full body sunscreens in the past which has left my face greasy and with the feeling of being heavy. After the first time I applied this product, I noticed how light it felt on my skin and how there was no greasy feeling or residue. Quick and easy to apply to protect my face while also not weighing it down. I love this!
10/14/2018
I love this product it great it goes smooth on the skin, nice scent and its not to greasy on the skin
10/13/2018
Super great , I loved it . Went on super smooth. Did what it had to do . Didnt streak or go on white . Melted on the face like a face cream and I didnt break out from it .
10/3/2018
The best
I love this sunscreen! It protects skin and hydrated at the same time, not to mention it smells great too!
10/2/2018
Not Great for Acne-Prone Skin
I have used this product for several summers. I swear by the Hawaaiin Topic body lotion, though I have not had the same results with their face sunscreen. This sunscreen provided great protection and felt great on my skin, though I found that if I applied too much it would clog my pores and lead to break-outs. It's important to sample this product first, to see how your skin reacts. I still use this product and believe in this product, but it must be used in moderation and is not appropriate for everyone's skin types.
9/12/2018
Not greasy
I like this because it is lightweight, not greasy and easy to apply. I use it regularly for the SPF protection. I have used HT products for years. Love the scent!
9/9/2018
Beautiful fragrance!
My favorite moisturizer by far! Leaves skin very soft, not greasy, soaks in very well. Plus, you get to smell that classic Hawaiian Tropic fragrance and know your doing your skin a favor with Sun protection! Can't be better!
8/19/2018
Hawaiian Tropic Silk Hydration Facial Broad Spectrum Sunscreen has really pleasant scent that is very natural. It also protect your skin on your face but is very gentle and doesn't irritate your skin
8/2/2018
I love love love this product! It's my go-to face sunscreen. It has a great scent that's pleasant but not overwhelming. I've never been burnt once while using it. It goes on without a white cast and doesn't feel super greasy on my face.
7/17/2018
I really liked Hawaiian tropic silk Hydration Facial Broad Spectrum sunscreen. It was lightweight and did not have that strong smell most sunscreens have.
7/17/2018
Feels weightless and doesn’t clog my pores! I love the way it feels and it does a great job protecting my skin from the sun rays! I keep buying it!
7/9/2018
This worked wounderfly at the beach! I have tried several different brands but this one is a keeper!