4.7 5 0 360 360 Hawaiian Tropic Silk Hydration Weightless Face ofrece una fórmula fresca y única que se siente liviana en la piel.
  • 4.7 De
  • 360 Reseñas

06/09/2019
Light, but greasy
I already use the weightless silk hydration lotion on my body and I love it. I bought this complementary product to use on my face. I like the light feel and moisturizing benefits. But, it is very greasy. I wish it had more of a matte type finish.
22/08/2019
Love how airy and light this product is!
The Hawaiian Tropic Silk Hydration face lotion is impressive for a few different reasons: it feels light on the skin instead of cakey, it smells great, and it provides great coverage since it has an SPF 30. The packaging is appealing too, and it's a smaller bottle so it's easy to take on the go.
30/07/2019
My favorite face sunscreen
I absolutely love this stuff. I have extra sensitive skin from acne creames I have been using for years so have to be very careful with what I put on my face. I would not suggust wearing makeup over this, especially under this. It is like a regular sunscreen with less oil, so makeup on top would look oily and if you put this on after makeup it pretty much removes it. Does a great job though!
13/07/2019
I love this face sunscreen! putting greasy sunscreen on my face makes for bad pictures. This really is so light weight and I love the way it smells. My skin also loves it. My daughter hates when i try to rub sunscreen on her face so using this as an alternative is great, all around we love it!
06/02/2019
Face Sunscreen
I like this sunscreen because it smells great and gives good sun protection while not leaving your face feeling greasy. It does not make me breakout.
12/01/2019
Good
My absolute favorite sunscreen ever! smells so good and stays on long as well. i love the pump as a dependence. makes the sunscreen feel light and airy . . . i got mine at my local walmart. i uses this as my backyard bash item. perfect for a pool day !
17/10/2018
Great Sunscreen for the Face
I am honestly, both happy and impressed with this product. I have had to use full body sunscreens in the past which has left my face greasy and with the feeling of being heavy. After the first time I applied this product, I noticed how light it felt on my skin and how there was no greasy feeling or residue. Quick and easy to apply to protect my face while also not weighing it down. I love this!
14/10/2018
I love this product it great it goes smooth on the skin, nice scent and its not to greasy on the skin
13/10/2018
Super great , I loved it . Went on super smooth. Did what it had to do . Didnt streak or go on white . Melted on the face like a face cream and I didnt break out from it .
03/10/2018
The best
I love this sunscreen! It protects skin and hydrated at the same time, not to mention it smells great too!
02/10/2018
Not Great for Acne-Prone Skin
I have used this product for several summers. I swear by the Hawaaiin Topic body lotion, though I have not had the same results with their face sunscreen. This sunscreen provided great protection and felt great on my skin, though I found that if I applied too much it would clog my pores and lead to break-outs. It's important to sample this product first, to see how your skin reacts. I still use this product and believe in this product, but it must be used in moderation and is not appropriate for everyone's skin types.
12/09/2018
Not greasy
I like this because it is lightweight, not greasy and easy to apply. I use it regularly for the SPF protection. I have used HT products for years. Love the scent!
09/09/2018
Beautiful fragrance!
My favorite moisturizer by far! Leaves skin very soft, not greasy, soaks in very well. Plus, you get to smell that classic Hawaiian Tropic fragrance and know your doing your skin a favor with Sun protection! Can't be better!
19/08/2018
Hawaiian Tropic Silk Hydration Facial Broad Spectrum Sunscreen has really pleasant scent that is very natural. It also protect your skin on your face but is very gentle and doesn't irritate your skin
02/08/2018
I love love love this product! It's my go-to face sunscreen. It has a great scent that's pleasant but not overwhelming. I've never been burnt once while using it. It goes on without a white cast and doesn't feel super greasy on my face.