Recambio Swiffer WetJet Wood Mop Solution

4.7 5 0 270 270 Swiffer WetJet Multi-Surface Floor Cleaner es una solución de limpieza premezclada especialmente para el trapeador eléctrico todo en uno Swiffer WetJet. Es una fórmula segura * y de secado rápido que disuelve la suciedad y la suciedad dura y pegajosa para revelar la belleza natural de sus pisos.
Recambio Swiffer WetJet Wood Mop Solution

08/12/2021
Swiffer Away
Long time purchaser of swiffer wet jet products, and things just got better. Having multi surfaces that I can clean with the ease of a single swiffer mop is incredibly convenient. My hardwood floors shine like new, have a great clean scent and feeling, and I’m not worried about ice skating with my socks after I’ve cleaned my wooden surfaces. Cleaning solution is easy to install or swap out, and the cleaning pads are so easy to stick on and then toss after used.
Swiffer Wet Jet for Wood Floors
I really like the Swiffer products, and this is no exception. It is so easy to use, and dries quickly. And our older hardwood floor looks so much better now. I will have to buy another one!
kids are a mess
I didn't know I would have to clean the floor everyday until my son came into this world! I clean the floor daily with this and it makes the floor feel and look clean.
GREAT Cleanser
This stuff is magnificent! We have new hardwood floors and we use this stuff weekly! It does a fabulous job without streaking and leaving a mess. We love it and will continue using.
My floor is clean!
The Swiffer Jet Set for Wood is perfect for cleaning my old but cute hard wood floor. Is easy to use, it dries fast and leaves your house smell like holidays! I love how practical is, just spray mop and toss
Easy Clean!
Used on original 1953 wood flooring and it works wonderful! Doesn't harm the flooring or warp it. Cleans up extra dirt or grim left over on the floor.
Cleaning gone Easy
I love this wood cleaning solution. It's helped cut my cleaning time down and improved the cleaning of my floors. I recommend this product for wood floors in your home.
Excellent
Love the convenience and results. I’m a busy mom of 3, so the messes never end, but these help keep my wood floors looking phenomenal.
Get this!
If you have a working swiffer jet get this product! Leaves floors looking great and non sticky. My swiffer mop jet broke, I was sent a new one and it never worked. Hoping they remedied that problem
Nice product
I love how quick and easy this product is to use.Its super fast and great at cleaning light messes.
04/12/2021
Tried it and love it. It does a great job less work and easy to use
04/12/2021
I never thought it WOOD work this well!!!
I had been a loyal user of another brand that the cloths came pre-soaked in a container for along time. Until I tried this product. I was amazed when I did not start out with a puddle of cleaner in one spot, and ended my chore with still just the right amount of solution that I prefer. You can be more generous when need be, and not waste when not needed. It is convenient, compact, and very affordable! I will not be going back!!
Great for wood!
I have natural wood flooring so it's hard to find great mopping solutions that won't mess up my floors. The Swiffer WetJet for wood works amazing! Cleans my floors and has a great smell to it! I love that I'm finally able to clean my wood floors safely!
great
I was so pleased with the wet jet solution. It worked very good. It didn't make a mess and it cleaned so well. I don't think the product could be improved. I have recommended it to all my older kids and grand kids.
03/12/2021
Streak Free Clean
If you're looking for a product that doesn't leave behind oil or a greasy residue on your hard wood floors, or any floor type for that matter then this is what you need. I truly enjoy the ease of applying the cleaning pads. It is thorough enough to keep my floors spotless. I highly recommend.