4.7 5 0 183 183 Arma un volumen espectacular en el salón de belleza con esta fórmula para fotos con el destaque de la solidez profesional de filloxane, que ofrece volumen capilar completo siempre que se necesite o se desee.
  • 4.7 De
  • 183 Reseñas

18/10/2018
AWESOME!
My hair used to be a mess. My stylist recommended that I get a "shot" one day when I was at the salon. I was really skeptical at first and I actually declined. The next time, she explained to me how this "shot" would perk up my dull, limp, over processed hair. She said she would throw it in...no charge. Of course, I said "go ahead!" I have to admit, I was really wrong to decline this the first time! My hair had volume, umph, body, and shine. It looked and felt amazing. I had so many compliments after I left the salon that day. I love this stuff and I will continue to be a Redken "shot" user!
26/07/2018
Makes my hair fell soft and easy to manage giving it a healthy glow look
19/05/2018
Amazing product!!! The seller sent product quickly and it was packaged perfectly, no leaking. My stylist did this chemistry treatment on my hair, been growing it out and felt like it needed a boost. My hair feels so soft afterward and loves that I can do this at home in between visits to the salon. The one thing my stylist does differently as compared with the directions is during the 5 minutes he puts a hot, wet towel over my hair. I did this at home too. Highly recommend this product!!!
26/04/2018
I tried this product on my little sister’s fine, thin hair and it gave her so much volume. 😍 She fell in love with it!!
24/10/2017
I absolutely love love the shots line from redken!! The volume shot is my favorite one out of all of them. I recommend the volume redken shots to anyone that needs that Va Va BOOM!!! When you go to your next salon visit, please ask your stylist about the Redken Chemistry Shots. Its worth that little extra $, for that amazing hair that you will be obsessing about.
29/08/2017
I LOVE THIS PRODUCT AND CAN'T IMAGINE BUYING ANYTHING ELSE. IT BRING MY FLAT HAIR TO LIFE .
12/05/2017
Very good for you hair and gives it a full bodied look as well as no after effects
11/05/2017
I love Redken products and this one is not different. Delivers what promises!
12/04/2017
love this it feels so good makes me feel like i have more hair
07/04/2017
Me gustaría probar este producto, me encanta que mi cabello tenga volumen.
05/04/2017
M gustaria probabar este producto muy Linda dejara mi cabellera suave
04/04/2017
YES IT REALLY DOES PUMP UP THE VOLUME, TRY IT MAKES YOUR HAIR FEEL AMAZING AND SO SMOOTH.
20/07/2018
I haven't tried this yet, but I need this so bad! Over the past few years & due to how pregnancy affected my body, I've lost a lot of my volume in my root areas. I will definitely be looking for soon.
06/07/2018
please allow me to try this product. please send me a sample.
04/07/2018
Redken Chemistry Volume Shot Phase is perfect for the summer for your hair to stay full and healthy