4.7 5 0 183 183 Arma un volumen espectacular en el salón de belleza con esta fórmula para fotos con el destaque de la solidez profesional de filloxane, que ofrece volumen capilar completo siempre que se necesite o se desee.
Redken Chemistry Volume Shot Phase
  • 4.7 De
  • 183 Reseñas

03/04/2017
I have not tried, I have very fine hair with no volume at all. Would love to have the opportunity to try this product.
03/04/2017
No e temido la oportunidad de probar pero escuchado muy buenas reseñas sobre el producto estoy hanciosa,de poder probar
03/04/2017
I want to try to see if works for my hair and give it bouces and the volume for my hair
03/04/2017
I love Redken's products. would really love to try this one!
03/04/2017
Volume increase helps amy hairstyle..so I want to check this one..asap Thanks..
03/04/2017
Dying to try anything to help my lifeless hair sprays or gels never seem to work or last.
03/04/2017
I would love to review this product. I need volume! Let me try it out and see what it can do.
03/04/2017
My hair is usually flat after wash. I want to try out this new product to see if it will help with my flat hair!
03/04/2017
I have not tired this product. My hair is thinning and fine and this sounds like a good product to try for volume.
03/04/2017
I have not use the Redken Volume Shot Phase. I have however used other Redken products. Redken makes a wonderful product line usually from there shampoo to color etc...I would love to be one to review this product and give feedback. Please consider me.
03/04/2017
I am excited to try this my hair needs a good volume booster
03/04/2017
I would love the opportunity to try this product on both myself and my mom!
03/04/2017
Hola me gustaría que tener la oportunidad de probar este producto
03/04/2017
I am A redkend fan. I enjoy their products for they work great on my natural curly hair.
03/04/2017
Me gustaria que me dieran la.oportunidad De probar Redken chemistry para dar mi opinion