4.7 5 0 12 12 Arma un volumen espectacular en el salón de belleza con esta fórmula para fotos con el destaque de la solidez profesional de filloxane, que ofrece volumen capilar completo siempre que se necesite o se desee.
Redken Chemistry Volume Shot Phase
  • 4.7 De
  • 12 Reseñas

14/03/2018
Never heard of this product till now but im a hair junkie! Always had thinner blonde/brown hair but alot of it! Love the many other Redken products I have used in past. My hair is long straight and volume lacking! Would definitely buy if seen in store.
14/03/2018
I would love to try this product to add some volume to my hair without having to do a whole lot
03/03/2018
I have never tried any of Redkin...the brand name doesn't sound appeal to me... somehow I don't trust it... But reading all positive reviews makes me want to try Redkin) will do!
21/02/2018
O Redken! Looooove your products!! Want to try them all!!
16/02/2018
Just because I seen the world volume I have to get this item soon I already love Redken products... need this in my life lol -sorry it little to much -
07/02/2018
I have not tried this product. Ut would love to at some time Nd point.
06/02/2018
Yes i would be interested in trying redken chemistry volume shot phase I differently need to improve my hair thanks home tester club.
28/01/2018
Yea let us try it for you
12/01/2018
I love Redken and have limp thin hair. I would love to try this new product out
09/01/2018
I would definately love to try this one, maybe I can get some volume to my hair(i'ts straight and dull) Please allow me to try this for you. Thank You
05/01/2018
Wow,the reviews sounds Amazeing.i need this make my hair smooth and feel soft.
05/01/2018
I would love to test this new Redken product so I could leave an honest review and tell my friends, family and co workers all about it!
04/01/2018
I haven't tried this product,I Have used the redkin shampoo and conditioner works very well for my hair
29/12/2017
Have very fine hair & no volume. This sounds like it could solve my problems. Love Redken products.
28/12/2017
I love Redken. I cant remember the name but i used to use the one in the red bottle. My hair looked and felt so healthy! Does anyone know if this would help for hair that is shedding alot!? I recently gave birth in August. Ftm and i am looking for a product that would help. I read online to use products that add volume and this looks like it may be good. Tyia