4.5 5 0 183 183 Pepitas Delgadas de Mantequilla de Maní con Chocolate Negro de Reese
Reese Dc Thins 12.03oz
  • 4.5 De
  • 183 Reseñas

10/06/2020
The best chocolate
They are the best chocolates that my husband has tried, they are his favorite chocolates, their flavor is smooth and melts in your mouth.
05/06/2020
Un regalito
Perfecta combinación, muy finas, asi que no pesa la consciencia cuando te comes uno 😇
13/05/2020
Compra
Me gusta los dulce que están hecho con maní y chocolate
30/03/2020
Just enough calories
Love the small portion. If you are watching your weight this is just enough to satisfy a craving.
17/03/2020
Thin Reese
These thin dark chocolate Reese are awesome! Less peanut butter than traditional Reese, but still enough to balance the bitter dark chocolate into one delicious chocolate. I would recommend
29/02/2020
Delicioso
Me encantan ,no soy amante de de chocolate ,pero este es el que yo puedo comer y decir que me encanta ,su sabor tan exquisito
29/02/2020
Ok
Not enough peanut butter so you taste too much chocolate and not enough peanut butter which is the best part.
26/02/2020
Yum
I love the fact that these are thins so the peanut butter does not overpower the candy. It's the perfect amount and blend of dark chocolate and peanut butter. The perfect go to snack.
26/02/2020
Perfect ratio
Absolutely in love with this. I have always loved peanut butter cups. This is so much better. Dark chocolate is my favorite. The ratio of chocolate and peanut butter is absolutely perfect.
25/02/2020
Sweet treat
These are a great sweet treat. Each candy is individually wrapped. These treats are sure to cure your sweet tooth. Just enough peanut butter and chocolate combo.
25/02/2020
Love them! Taste great, perfect portion size. Can't go wrong with Reese's cups!
19/02/2020
Great new candy!
I love all the new thin products including the Reese’s thins. Perfect when you just want a couple bites. Like the chocolate to peanut butter ratio
16/02/2020
Seriously In Like
These are amazing!! I love the flavor and perfect ratio of peanut butter to chocolate! Dark chocolate is also my favorite so that is another plus. Smooth, creamy texture and beautiful dark chocolate taste blended with peanut butter? How can anyone resist that one?! Delicious!!
13/02/2020
Love me some Reese’s
All the great taste of a Reese’s. Just not enough in each for my taste.
09/02/2020
Like a little piece of heaven
This was simply incredible and I love that it was thin!!