4.5 5 0 66 66 Pepitas Delgadas de Mantequilla de Maní con Chocolate Negro de Reese
  • 4.5 De
  • 66 Reseñas

My fav snack
When I'm craving chocolate and PB this is my go to. I love the thinness of the candy and the dark chocolate hits the spot. I wouldn't change anything about this.
Yum
These are absolutely delicious and make you feel less guilty!
Awesome!
If you like dark chocolate you will love the new Reese's Peanut Butter Cups with dark chocolate!
Yum!
These Reese cups are amazing! They taste so good that I cannot put them down. I love the mix of peanut butter and dark chocolate. It is so creamy and rich to the taste! I like the thin Reese cups because it makes you feel less guilty for eating more than one!
Reeses
I love Reese's and dark chocolate together it's yummy
Perfect for s’mores
Absolutely perfect for s’mores! I would prefer more peanut butter to chocolate if it’s going to be that thin though.
Love these
Reeses have always been one of my favorite. They melt right in ur mouth.id definitely recommend these especially if u love reeses.im not a huge fan of dark chocolate but there bangin.lol
Love!
I love these because I’m not a huge chocolate fan but I love peanut butter! This gives you the perfect ration of chocolate and peanut butter, yum!
ok
like this without the reesese's pieces in there taking me by suprise for 1recses per piece, like crunchin own on a lady bug feeling, disapointed really that it isnt mixed more,but the flavor good.
10/11/2019
I'm ashamed to admit it but I underestimated these!
I came across these in my fave local grocery store and I thought "how silly? Why would they even try to improve on something that's worked for decades? But! I picked them up on a whim and I was wrong! I'm so glad I decided to try it these Reeses Dark Chocolate thin Peanut Butter Cups! My only issue, I need a whole crate full of these things! Yes, they're THAT good!
Dark chocolate Reese's
They are super sweet. Good but too sweet for me...
Dark Chocolate is Great
Good but original is better. Very sweet but if you like extra sugary treats you may disagree
09/11/2019
Good
It’s good thought it would be better but the original is always the best in the end.
thin reese's
It's true everyone loves reese's pb cups.. Yeah not so.much these.. They're no where as.good as the regular ones.. While someone might like them..I did not and I probably wouldn't buy them.again
Yummmmmmmmmyyyyyy
It’s a Reese’s peanut butter cup and it’s dark chocolate were can you go wrong and they didn’t they were my dream come true