4.5 5 0 121 121 Pepitas Delgadas de Mantequilla de Maní con Chocolate Negro de Reese
  • 4.5 De
  • 121 Reseñas

06/12/2019
GREAT
This is amazing!!!! Especially if you are a chocolate lover omg
05/12/2019
O MY!
..........SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO GOOOOOOOOOOOOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!
04/12/2019
Delicious!! Good snack for kids. Buena cantidad de sabor a cacahuate y chocolate
03/12/2019
Rico
Buen día .una amiga ,me trajo de USA este producto es riquísimo ,el sabor a mantequilla de maní ,junto con el chocolate el dúo perfecto, lo crujiente te alegra el día.
03/12/2019
Yummmm
Great for a little chocolate fix! Reese candies are my favorite but these help with the calorie count!
02/12/2019
BETTER THAN REGULAR REESES
These are way better than regular reeses. I love them. They are thinner and taste better to me like there is more peanut butter in them.
28/11/2019
Better than the original!
These are really good! They have a bit less peanut butter than the original Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups and are fantastically tasty! I find the balance of flavor to be much better than the overwhelmingly peanut butter taste that overwhelmed the milk chocolate with the thicker ones or the Big Cup. Yummy and could be more addicting....it’s easier to chomp through quite a few of these in no time! Yet, if self restraint is a strong characteristic within, its a good way to cut some fatty protein sugar calories if you can limit yourself to how many you eat!
26/11/2019
Yummy 🤤
It’s better then the original! You definitely can taste the great combo of peanut butter and chocolate without it being overwhelming. The perfect little chocolate treat and you can take them on the go!
Love!!!
I absolutely LOVE this product! Im the type of person that wants something sweet buy not too overpowering and these little things are perfect!
These are addicting
I absolutely love the Reese’s Thins Dark cups. They have a lot of flavor plus lower calories so you can indulge more often. Sometimes these are hard to find in stores but I will look till I find them. If you are a Reese’s fan and have tried these yet you are really missing out!
Still a favorite
Perfect mixture of peanut butter and chocolate! Dark chocolate is great tasting too
Super yummy
The great taste of Reeses but with less of a mess in my mouth. I love all of Reeses products.
Delicious!
Absolutely love these! The thins are the perfect amount of peanut butter and chocolate...and the fact that it's dark chocolate makes them even better!
24/11/2019
It’s so good 👌🏼
I love this version of Reese’s! More dark chocolate and less filling fits perfectly to my taste. It balances the taste, because average Reese’s are too salty for me.
23/11/2019
Reese Dark Thins
Reese Dark Thins are perfect for those of us who want something sweet but don’t want to break our diet. They still have the creamy delicious dark chocolate taste without all the calories of a regular Reese Cup. My teen girls loved them as much as regular Reese! My family will be purchasing the Reese Cup Dark Thins for many years to come!