4.5 5 0 126 126 Pepitas Delgadas de Mantequilla de Maní con Chocolate Negro de Reese
  • 4.5 De
  • 126 Reseñas

Decent
As someone who loves Reese's peanut butter cups I was excited to try something new. The dark chocolate was not my favorite and didn't seem to compliment the peanut butter filling.
OMG these are good
Just when you think this candy cant get any better, well they did. Now they are literally the perfect amount of peanut butter to chocolate ratio. My only problem is they should have left them to just 2 in a package, cause with a whole bag of these i just cant put them down. SERIOUSLY THEY ROCK!
Flavorful
Love it has more flavor than the bigger ones and just the right size for my kids
Tasty
Tasty. Like the thicker ones but a little thinner and more flavor punch
Love these little thins
I love these when I need a little pick me up. I am diabetic so I can't eat a lot of can't and these are just right when I want something to give me a little sugar without feeling guilty!
The new skinny
I'd put this in the category of perfect proportions for any diet. I am almost certain these are better than the original.
Thin and delicious
If you are anything like me, you love peanut butter. And not just regular love, like full blown infatuated marry me type of love. But the full size recees candies are waaay too sweet for me. These are a perfect way to enjoy recess without killing your sweet tooth.
20/11/2019
Dark Chocolate Thins Are the Best!
These thins are so good! I normally like milk chocolate more than dark chocolate but these are AMAZING! the amount of dark chocolate pairs perfectly with the peanut butter, i find myself eating the whole bag every time I get them!
So perfect
I’m so happy with these! Dark chocolate and peanut butter were made for each other. Thins are great too
19/11/2019
I absolutely love it! I'm big on reese's chocolate peanut butter. This is another yes! I love snacking on these.
amazing combination
this chocolate is just amazing, when the cover breaks, the filling just melt in your mouth which is just sooo goood
18/11/2019
Good
They were good, but I'd rather have the regular sized ones.
18/11/2019
Reeses Thin
I tried these today. I love chocolate but I felt like they just didn't have enough peanut butter and the chocolate was a little too overwhelming for me. If you are a big Reese cup fan like I am, you probably wouldn't enjoy these as much as the original.
17/11/2019
Very tasty and satisfying especially if you are craving for something sweet
17/11/2019
Reese’s dark thins
These are very tasty and just the right amount of salt. Usually I find the regular size to be overly salty.