4.5 5 0 126 126 Pepitas Delgadas de Mantequilla de Maní con Chocolate Negro de Reese
  • 4.5 De
  • 126 Reseñas

14/11/2019
They are the same as the normal ones, just thinner! There is a little less peanut butter and more of the dark chocolate layer but overall i love peanut butter and chocolate so I loved it too!!
Not enough
Not enough peanut butter for sure. They are too thin
thins
not too thrilled with the dark chocolate and def like more pb than chocolate
The best
The taste is the best. Like the original but thinner.
Reese’s PB thins
I love them, has more chocolate than peanut butter!
Ok but..
It’s really good but original is def better I prefer the more peanut butter
You’ll want more
These are the BOMB!! Same chocolates, same peanut butter and the same taste ... except a little thinner. Lol Makes you wonder if they make you thinner . You’ll want to eat more and more
Skinny
These are great if you want a taste but not too much. Trying to watch our figures nowadays and this just makes it perfect. Throw them in the freezer for an extra yummy treat.
12/11/2019
These are absolutely amazing. I love these for snacking anytime of the day.
These are heaven
Wow. My favorite part of these, is that with it being thin there is a little bit more chocolate to peanut butter ratio. I really like these and they were really creamy and smooth like the original but I like these better. These are perfect for me!
Not as good as original
Most definitely not as good as the original however I did only pay $1 for a bag of maybe eight got 3 bags for my 3 teens. They are good and I found a good deal on them so that's a plus they will make great stocking stuffers
Very Good
I don't normally eat dark chocolate, but these version of Reese's cups is REALLY good, it doesn't taste bitter to me
Leslie
I love how I can have these wherever. Even though there thin you can taste both the pb and the chocolate. You just gotta love these.
My fav snack
When I'm craving chocolate and PB this is my go to. I love the thinness of the candy and the dark chocolate hits the spot. I wouldn't change anything about this.
Yum
These are absolutely delicious and make you feel less guilty!