r.e.m. beauty Midnight Shadow Eyeshadow Palette

4.7 5 0 65 65 r.e.m. beauty midnight shadow eyeshadow palette incluye una mezcla de 6 mates ultra-mezclables + brillos con una sensación sedosa y ligera y la máxima recompensa de color.

03/07/2022
Love this eyeshadow
This eyeshadow is great. It has the colors that make my eyes look beautiful. I like how it has 6 different colors to choose from
03/07/2022
Very
These eyeshadows are very pigmented and complement my green eyes. They don’t seem to hide in my creases and last all day. Love this eyeshadow may have to try out other colors.
02/07/2022
Eyeshadow
Very pretty colors. Easy to blend. I really like the shimmer and light pink colors. I'll use them for my daytime (work) eyeshadow colors. The darker colors are great for a date night with my husband.
01/07/2022
Cute
Loving this eyeshadow palette! It got nice pigmentation. It’s easy to blend.
30/06/2022
Beautiful colors!
I really enjoyed how well this eyeshadow blended. I applied this with a fine brush, but you can also use your fingers to apply it. I had no issues with any fall out or messes. Definitely an affordable option for eyeshadow. I would love to try their other palettes they have available. I definitely recommend trying this!
28/06/2022
Great combination of the colors
Wow for the variety of colors and the mixes i can do with this set. pigmentation is so good, Very easy to apply it stays for long period of time and when needed easy to clean up.
27/06/2022
Great Eyeshadow No Doubt!!
This eyeshadow was by far one of my most favorite eyeshadows I have ever put on my eyelids. It makes your skin feel like it’s still naked and clean while looking beautiful at the same time!!
23/06/2022
Love this
Great pigmentation. Great colors absolutely love this palette. Great quality. A little pricey but worth it . I do recommend this product.
21/06/2022
Great Product
Smooth application. Stay power fantastic. Not greasy or cracking.
13/06/2022
Great colors
I love the colors in this pallet. They mix & match wonderfully & there are multiple looks to be created. The only thing I would change are to make them slightly more pigmented so they go on more true to color. The use of a primer helps a lot in that regard though.
12/06/2022
I literally only used the first two colors but I liked the eyeshadow. It did not cake up.
Beautiful Palette
I love Ariana Grande, so trying her makeup line was on the top of my to do list. That being said, I absolutely adored this palette! I love the base colors and the sparkly shades - you can make some really cosmic looks with this palette. It stays all day, which is a huge bonus and overall I just love it! Totally recommend this to all makeup geeks
Love this Eye Shadow Palette love the colors and it stay on for along time
r.e.m. Midnight Shadow Eyeshadow Pallette
The r.e.m. Midnight Shadow Eyeshadow Pallette has very nice colors and although I have Hazel eyes not green eyes they still look great. They go on silky smooth and light and do not feel heavy or cakey.
08/06/2022
Loving the pigments
This was my first r.e.m. product and I adore the pigmentation in the shadows they definitely have great color stay and they glide on very smoothly without alot oout fall out .I definitely going to add it to my bag and I'm sure if you tried it you would to.

¿Tiene alguna pregunta sobre este producto? Pregunte o responda a continuación y ayúdense mutuamente a comprar mejor.