4.3 5 0 36 36 Ligero, color mate aterciopelado. Fórmula de gel, 100% libre de cera.
Revlon Ultra HD Matte Lipcolor
  • 4.3 De
  • 36 Reseñas

30/04/2020
Not a Fan
I am just not a fan. The color is very bold for a short time. It comes off on anything and everything and it doesn't look like a true matte. I wish I had looked at reviews before I bought this product.
20/02/2020
Not a strong contender
There are much better liquid mattes out there, ladies! I did not find this to be opaque enough, nor did I find it to be long-wearing. It's just not fun to have a bold color on your lip, and be constantly worried that it has come off the center of your mouth while you are talking to people. Who wants to worry like that?
12/12/2019
Love this formula!
I just received this in the mail this morning and was so excited. I got it on sale and didn’t know what to expect. I like to try on my lipsticks at the store before I buy them. But this one was a complete hit. I love the texture and the color. It’s very highly pigmented and the color stays on my lips even after drinking coffee and talking for hours. I’m gonna go back online and purchase every single color of these! I’m extremely impressed by the quality and the color!
16/09/2019
Love this lipstick just wish it lasted!
This is a great product and one of my must haves in my makeup bag at all times! The color selection is superior to other brands I have tried. I have used other Revlon lip products that lasted all day so I did not hesitate trying this product. The colors are gorgeous but it does not last very long and I had to apply a fee times a day.
09/09/2019
REVLON ultra hd lipstick=HOTT
I love the brand Revlon always makes good makeup very quality low priced. The Revlon HD Ultra HD matte lipstick comes in several style or colors and styles is fairly priced and I have tried it I love it it stays on long or recommended any lipstick where
08/08/2019
Labial
Uno de los mejores que e probado se queda mate no reseca mis labios la verdad lo súper recomiendo a las que le encanten este tipo de labiales para mi de los mejores del mercado
03/08/2019
Highly pigmented
Great pigmentation with great color selections that last all day
23/07/2019
Too dry
I gave my to a friend I did not like it due to the fact I dont like dry lip stuff.
15/06/2019
Marvelous Matte
I love Revlon Ultra HD Matte Lip Mousse! It makes lips bold and beautiful! The matte finish doesn’t look or feel dry on your lips! It doesn’t smudge either! I have long lasting color that stays on for up to 8 hours!
14/06/2019
Vibrant
As with the Revlon matte mousse, I love the color and it's stayability
21/04/2019
Patchy too quick
At first, I loved this product. It has a very unique sweet scent that I absolutely adore. However, the more and more I used it, the less I liked the actual product. It would be strangely translucent at times and then at others get almost clumpy in my creases of my lips. I would still recommend trying it because it's possible the formula just didn't work for me, but could easily work for you!
15/04/2019
Pretty good
I really enjoy this. Since i bought my 1st one , ive bought 5 other colors of it
05/04/2019
Another disappointment
I rarely have any luck with Revlon and these are yet another fail. They wear off quickly and bleed over the lipline if you don't use a wax liner. Colors are vivid but not necessarily contemporary or suitable for all skin tones.
01/04/2019
Highly pigmented
Its highly pigmented. And does not have any strong smell. But not very long lasting. Will have to reapply through out the day.
23/01/2019
Love my Passion Ultra HD
I Love how smooth though matte my Revlon Ultra HD Matte Lipcolor called Passion looks and feels!! It even smells amazing.