4.7 5 0 104 104 El rocio para Rehidratar de Dove es perfecto para redefinir y rehidratar todo tipo de cabello en aquellos días entre lavados. Nuestra fórmula ingrávida refresca y rehidrata instantáneamente el cabello, dejándolo fresco y nutrido.
  • 4.7 De
  • 104 Reseñas

9/15/2019
Hair Refresh
I love this product, works very well on my long hair, that I don’t always want to wash every day. It’s lightweight, light refreshing scent. Hair Magic
9/12/2019
Dove
This is a good, weightless spray for those in between washing your hair days!! It gives it volume, smells fabulous, and re-vamps your hair for the day!! You can go 2 days without shampoo!! Love it!!
9/5/2019
I love how this product works, it hydrates my hair just right. It doesn't leave my hair oily or weighed down in between washes. It has a great smell and will last all day I've noticed. I would definitely recommend this to family and friends s.
Loved
Good product. I loved not having to wash my hair every day.
Goodness
This is very good product and not harmful for our skin
8/30/2019
I love the fact that it keeps ny hair non frizzy. I like all dove products. I think it is great
8/26/2019
I love it
excellent product for the hair ... moisturizes and softens all your hair to make it more manageable and thus be able to show off a spectacular hair.
8/23/2019
Dove in between washes
I absolutely loved it, love how it leaves your hair refreshing and looks clean in between washes. It smells amazing as well!! Dry shampoo is definitely my to go to!
8/23/2019
Nice smell
I thought this was a good product and did all that it's supposed to do. I thought it smelled really good. I don't know that I will add this to my hair care routine but I would consider using it again in the future and I would recommend it to others looking for this type of product for their hair.
8/22/2019
Dove Between Washes Spray
I loved Dove Care Between Washes Spray because it left my hair feeling so fresh and soft, just like I had just washed it. Also, as with all of Dove's haircare products, it smells so great! It leaves hair shiny, soft, clean, and refreshed, for those days you just don't have time to wash it. I will definitely be adding this to my haircare routine!
8/18/2019
Love this product
I m using this product since childhood and watches my mom sister aslo uses dove.. This is really awsome Cares about our hair. Its got sentimental now in my family
8/17/2019
amazing
I love how makes your hair feel so soft and shiney and I hope everyone gets to try this product out soon and I hope comes different smells
8/16/2019
Smells so good
What can I say all of doves products smell absolutely amazing and that's enuf to make u wanna use it . I appreciate drive for actually being good at delivering to us the great n only great dents. They have no bad taste on that 😉 I buy for my boss he has a rug time with one leg I'm his care giver n I get it so he doesn't feel embarrassed and because it's it's dove brand so he especially likes it he doesn't like cheap brand items
8/16/2019
Dove Care Between Washes Restyler Re-Hydrating Mist
Dove Care Between Washes Restyler Re-Hydrating Mist! I love ❤️ looking good between washes and it really makes my hair feel healthy and soft.
8/12/2019
Nice
Nice product. Makes my hair feeling good. Goes well with the dry shampoo.