Rose’s Simple Syrup botella de 12 fl oz

4.9 5 0 82 82 Durante más de un siglo, el nombre Rose’s ha sido confiado por bartenders y entusiastas de los cócteles como un mezclador indispensable. La dulzura de Rose’s Simple Syrup está hecha de azúcar de caña y proporciona la máxima mezclabilidad en sus licores y cócteles favoritos. Rose’s Simple Syrup también es un acento perfecto para bebidas no alcohólicas para agregar dulzura. Cuando se trata de un mezclador de calidad, no hay excepciones o sustituciones para la marca de confianza Rose’s. Por favor, beba responsablemente.
Rose’s Simple Syrup botella de 12 fl oz

29/09/2022
Perfect for Cocktails
This product is perfect for cocktails! I also really love the grenadine kind too, especially for making dirty Shirley temples.
23/09/2022
Cocktail mix
I love the brand Rose and they have hit it out of the ballpark with this simple syrup. With its sweet, clean flavor, this simple syrup makes it easy to add the perfect touch of sweetness to a whole host of beverages. I use it for a lot of cocktails that I make with or without alcohol. It's made with cane sugar for that perfect sweetness.
Great To Have On Hand!
I am not a fan of sugar or sugar products, but I recognize that I am in the minority here. When I host a brunch or party, I like to serve fun and interesting cocktails. I have found a whole new world with this simple syrup in a bottle! It is not too heavy and adds exactly what you need without having to stand at the stove stirring for ages hoping you get the misture right. I keep it on hand at all times!
Great Simple Syrup for Cocktails
We purchased this Simple Syrup for crafting cocktails at home and are super impressed with it. I used it for everything from Margaritas to Old Fashions. The taste is pure unlike some Simple Syrups we have tried that taste like chemicals. Highly recommend.
Easy-to-use
Great to have on hand for all kinds of drinks when you don't want to make your own simple syrup. Easy ti use and convenient.
09/09/2022
Perfect Sweetness
I love all of Roses products. I use this to sweeten my iced tea and mojitos.
08/09/2022
Liquid sugar
I have Madge Rose's simple syrup a cupboard stable. This simple syrup is great for anything like a mixed liquor cocktail to using it for your coffee. You will never have teaspoons of sugar sitting on the bottom of your coffee because this syrup mixes right in. I would definitely recommend this to family and friends.
06/09/2022
Sweetness
I love to use this as my sugar source when making my Sweet Teas, Kool Aids, Lemonade, are any drink that requires sugar. A little goes along way.
06/09/2022
No other syrup!
I've tried other flavor enhancers and nothing compares to "Rose's". They have a great product and you don't need a lot of it, (unless your a kid). Not only in drinks but I use it for everything. I put it in recipes, cherry coke, pancakes, and I LOVE it on ice cream, yes, ice cream and it tastes great! You can use it like the name says, "syrup"!
03/09/2022
Roses Syrup!
This brand of syrup is my go to. I won't buy any other brand. There have been times that I was feeling adventurous or I had to buy something else because they didn't have Rose's. And everytime I've ever bought a different brand of syrup I've been highly disappointed. So needless to say I stick with Rose's syrup exclusively. Its the only thing I will buy. Because it's the only thing I know I like. I've liked EVERY single flavor of syrup made by Rose's. They are the best!
01/09/2022
Loved this product
We had a party and was making daiquiris I needed simple syrup and came across this brand at the store it worked absolutely wonderful for the daiquiris. Did not make the drinks overly sugary it was absolutely perfect for a simple syrup
01/09/2022
Lovevthe taste
I love mixing this in my cocktails. Just a little goes a long ways.
25/08/2022
Love them
I loves Rose's simple syrups, I'm a fruity cocktail girl and these are a must! I even make Mocktails for the kids and they love them.
25/08/2022
Love Rose brand
One of my favorite brands for cocktail mixes this simple syrup is a perfect complement to my cocktails needs.
24/08/2022
Better than expected
I got this to use in my husband's drink, it was simple and easy I had never used it before, but I will again.

¿Tiene alguna pregunta sobre este producto? Pregunte o responda a continuación y ayúdense mutuamente a comprar mejor.