4.9 5 0 308 308 La solución de inmersión del Dr. Teal’s aprovecha el poder del té verde Matcha rico en antioxidantes para proporcionar un baño tranquilizante junto con la Sal de Relajante Epsom con Té Verde Matcha.
Sal Relajante de Epsom con Té Verde Matcha de Dr. Teal's
  • 4.9 De
  • 308 Reseñas

03/01/2020
Dream Weaver
It sure made long hare days easier knowing I was going to get to soak my feet in this after work. Blessing in a bottle.
17/12/2019
Best of Both Worlds
I have always used plain old epsom salt in my bath to help with aching muscles and just aches and pains from growing old. Until I tried out Dr. Teal's Foaming Bath which has the benefits of epsom salt plus a luxurious bubbly bath that smells so good. I take baths almost every night any more. I consider it my "me time" and I suggest everyone do the same :)
15/12/2019
Relax and Rewind with Relief
I love this epsom salt!! I use this all the time to help with pain and swelling in my joints, it really helps with my wrists and elbows. It’s a bit expensive compared to others but well worth it if you ask me.
11/12/2019
Helps me get unwind on those bad days and its great
I really do love this Dr. Teals Matcha Green Tea Bath makes me feel so relaxed and helps with the achy joints I'm dealing with. The Epsom Salts in it helps the achy joints. leaving me feeling and smelling Great!! This is one you have to try. I Love Dr. Teals
07/12/2019
Dr Teals epson salt bath
I use this all the time So soothing. I love this bath It actually soothe muscles and rejuvenates entire body The aromas are great too
08/11/2019
Great for Relaxing Baths
This product not only smelled great but it also felt great. I couldn’t have been more relaxed! Allowed me to wind down and be at ease. Definite buying again!!
06/11/2019
Relax for a while!
This is a great product to add to bath water after a long hard day . If you just soak for a long while it really eases aches and pains !
30/09/2019
Dr. Teal's Foaming Bath
Mixes well in hot water...smells nice... soothing for my dry skin..
24/09/2019
Perfect After A Long Day
after a long stressful day sometimes I need to soak and Dr Teal's is perfect. Not only is it great for my sore muscles but it smells great and really relaxes me!
24/09/2019
Bombbb
This stuff smells so good and so helps you relax in a nice hot bath! Especially if your muscles are hurting! Soak in this a while and you will feel amazing.
16/09/2019
Relaxing spa in your tub
This stuff is the bomb! I love Dr. Teals! It smells great, its relaxing, and also helps easy sore muscles and helps small cuts heal. This stuff is like an all one holy grail. Will use this for the rest of my life
12/09/2019
My hubby loves it took !
It's the best bath soak I've ever used it helps my muscles relax in my legs and I have restless leg syndrome. And as a bonus my husband digs it to after a long day at work .
04/09/2019
Holy Relaxation!
This stuff never fails to help me relax after a hard day. I put it in a hot bath and soak for about 30 minutes. When I get out I'm relaxed from head to toe and usually ready to fall asleep. I always gave this or the bath salts in my cabinet!
27/08/2019
Dissolves quickly. Lovely smell and it works really well.
24/08/2019
Relaxing
This is a great relaxing bath salt with a nice soothing scent. I didn’t use it for any kind of pain since epsom salt is used for pain But it’s super nice and and leaves your skin smooth and smelling good