4.9 5 0 309 309 La solución de inmersión del Dr. Teal’s aprovecha el poder del té verde Matcha rico en antioxidantes para proporcionar un baño tranquilizante junto con la Sal de Relajante Epsom con Té Verde Matcha.
Sal Relajante de Epsom con Té Verde Matcha de Dr. Teal's
  • 4.9 De
  • 309 Reseñas

22/07/2020
This is so great when you have had a bad a day and you ache all over. The aroma of lavender helps you unwind and the hot bath with Dr. Teals helps to relax your muscles. Always feel so much better afterwards. Definitely recommend to family and friends
15/07/2020
Dr Teal's Foam Bath
This stuff is awesome really great for relaxing n my tub at night whenever Just needing to destress smells so nice too 🙂 highly recommended to my girlfriends most definitely do
22/06/2020
relajante
divino producto , me relaja a cualquier hora, me encanta
09/06/2020
Love Love Love
Who doesn't love this product? I use this a lot. I absolutely love it!
09/06/2020
Great quality bath soak
Dr. Teal's bath soak is a refreshing way to relax and soothe your sore muscles. I love the scent of the matcha green tea soak and it leaves your skin feeling so soft. I would definitely recommend this product, especially if you have body aches. You will come out of the bath with a feeling of renewal and relaxation.
08/06/2020
Dr Teals
Dr. Teal’s Matcha Green Tea Epsom Salt. This is perfect when you have aching and sore muscles
25/05/2020
So relaxing!
I love taking long relaxing baths, especially when my muscles are sore and aching. I have been using Dr. Teal's foaming bath and love how it relaxes me. It is very effective on tired and aching muscles and the scent is really amazing.
11/05/2020
The best
This bubble bath soap is super affordable and creates lots of bubbles. Love the scent and the formula of it. It’s not too thick or runny, it’s easy to dose it. A little goes a long way.
18/04/2020
Spa like experience💆🏻‍♀️
Does bath salt not only smells amazing but it’s very relaxing. Taking a bath with this makes me feel like I am at a spa. I love the aroma and how soft and smooth it leaves my skin. I would highly recommend this product to others.
14/04/2020
Bath
I don’t and have never had sensitive skin but for some reason this product made my nipples feel like they were on fire!
28/02/2020
This is my husbands go to every time I have a long day at work. He would always remind me of this magic & I would use it in my hot tub and just relax. Its just too good not to recommend!!
30/01/2020
Relaxing
I love this bath additive! It smells great but not too overpowering. The salts make your body feel very relaxed and I would recommend this to anyone who loves taking a long hot baths or relaxing after a long day
03/01/2020
Dream Weaver
It sure made long hare days easier knowing I was going to get to soak my feet in this after work. Blessing in a bottle.
17/12/2019
Best of Both Worlds
I have always used plain old epsom salt in my bath to help with aching muscles and just aches and pains from growing old. Until I tried out Dr. Teal's Foaming Bath which has the benefits of epsom salt plus a luxurious bubbly bath that smells so good. I take baths almost every night any more. I consider it my "me time" and I suggest everyone do the same :)
15/12/2019
Relax and Rewind with Relief
I love this epsom salt!! I use this all the time to help with pain and swelling in my joints, it really helps with my wrists and elbows. It’s a bit expensive compared to others but well worth it if you ask me.