4.9 5 0 276 276 La solución de inmersión del Dr. Teal’s aprovecha el poder del té verde Matcha rico en antioxidantes para proporcionar un baño tranquilizante junto con la Sal de Relajante Epsom con Té Verde Matcha.
  • 4.9 De
  • 276 Reseñas

7/20/2019
Dr. Teal’s Matcha Green Tea Epsom Salt
Dr. Teal’s Matcha Green Tea Epsom: I love Dr. Teals soak, the Vitamin E in it makes my skin so much softer I started using this brand 4 year ago. It's good for you to detox your body at least 2-3 times a week. I highly recommend this brand for everyone.
7/19/2019
Relaxing
Very relaxing and soothing after working out. I like to put it in a warm bath and just soak for hours. It really helps those sore and aching muscles after a long day.
7/18/2019
Excellent
Very relaxing and helps when you are feeling sore. I have tried a couple different selections from this brand and I love all of them.
7/16/2019
Soothing Self-Care
Dr. Teal's makes high-quality products, and this bath treatment is no exception. The epsom salts are good for helping aching muscles, and the scent is quite lovely. I especially recommend for moms as an easy pampering routine!
7/3/2019
Feels like a home SPA
Dr Teals Foaming Bath is a great value product. I found out about it after having my baby the nurse at the hospital brought me so I cold have a relaxing bath after delivery and since then it's my escape from reality. It can be hard having time for yourself with 2 little ones. So this helped me enjoy the little plasures in life. Smells super good and it's very effective for muscle relaxation. I highly recommend it.
7/2/2019
Recommended this to everyone
Dr.Teals really helped me when I couldn’t take my epilepsy medication. The ingredients they use relaxed my nerves. I was 8 months pregnant and having bad jerks in my sleep because I didn’t take my medication. I still use it
6/30/2019
Epsom salt bath
I use this productvevery other day. I feel relaxed after using.
6/21/2019
Relaxed and refreshed
Epsom salts are essential to my self care routine. Dr. Teal's always knocks it out of the park and the Matcha Green Tea foaming bath is no exception. Mildly fragranced, the epsom salt is extremely relaxing and soothing to inflamed joints. The foam itself is the icing on the cake.
6/20/2019
Love It
I love Dr Teal's products but especially this one! Nothing is more relaxing at the end of a long day than soaking in a long bath with it! I love the way my skin feels after and the sent is great!
6/14/2019
Dr. Teals is the best!
I recieved a gift set for Christmas along with one of those foot spas. Wow I love it leaves my feet smooth and refreshed. Great and the smell is delish. Makes my whole home smell wonderful.
6/14/2019
Epson salt
I used this product quit often to help sooth my arthritis pain and its a big help love it and will continue to purchase it. I use it after practice or after I work out. This is a amazing bath product.
6/13/2019
Love It
I love this product. The smell is wonderful and makes a lot of bubbles. My son loves this item also and I have tried several of the other kinda of Dr Teal's with other smells. With Dr Teal's my son's skin and mine have never broke out. So I find this as a very good product.
6/7/2019
Green tea epsom salt
6/7/2019
Refreshing
i like the company a lot. i found this to be a VERY soothing soak after a long day. Still love bubble baths. Left my skin feeling really nice too.
6/6/2019
Relaxing
I really like this product but wish there were coupons for the product