4.3 5 0 16 16 Manténgase hidratado con agua mejorada con electrolitos
  • 4.3 De
  • 16 Reseñas

6/9/2019
Maravilloso
Lo compré paramis vacaciones y de verdad deja un color hermoso. Me lo podía dejar aplicado cuando me ponía vestidos poque deja un brillo muy lindo en la piel
6/5/2019
Sunscreen
I like this product when going out. it's nongreasy. it leaves a beautiful shimmer.
6/2/2019
Love this sunscreen!
I got the 50SPF it provides great coverage/protection while adding a beautiful shimmer and all over glow.
5/30/2019
Subtle skin
Omg I love how this looks on my skin. And soft. I absolutely love the shimmer
5/26/2019
Lovely smell
I love the smell!! Left my skin shiny and radiant.
5/21/2019
Great shimmer
Coppertone Glow sunscreen lotion with shimmer. I love this for when I want the shimmer look. Haven't gotten sunburned while wearing it. This is one I use if I want the shimmer look.
5/20/2019
Love to shine
What is best than going to the beach in the summer and your skin is protected and glows. This Coppertone shimmering lotion is amazing! My best friend for my summer vacations! A must buy!
5/15/2019
This is a great sunscreen with just the right amount of shimmer!
5/11/2019
Vitamina
En lo personal, a mi me encanta, en mi familia todos lo consumen, mi esposo lo usa para el trabajo, dice que le gusta el sabor y los ingredientes con los que está hecho, .
5/8/2019
I love this sunscreen
I have posted my rave review about this product elsewhere as well. I love Coppertone Glow because it gives me all the sparkle I need and still protects my skin. If I am going to be out for a long time I will apply a heavier sunscreen first and than this. I then will reapply as needed. The nice thing is, is that the glitter doesnt fade and will keep on shining. If you are looking for head to toe glow this is the way to go.
5/5/2019
Coppertown glow suntan lotion
Not that good at protecting you from the harmful effects of the sun and it is very greasy and hard to take off your skin
5/3/2019
Very shimmery
This sunscreen has a ton of shimmer to it! It’s very liquidy but it doesn’t go on smooth. It soaks in pretty quick and doesn’t make your skin sticky.
5/1/2019
Comsumer
High in price, has a grease texture to it.. also leaves a gloss or kids skin
5/30/2019
Would love to try this product and see how or whats the point to recommend it to friends and family
5/10/2019
Este producto es ideal para cuando uno se enferma y ayuda ya que tiene lo ideal y vitaminas me gustaría poder probar