4.5 5 0 114 114 Sabores: crema de naranja, tarta de lima, malteada de fresa, tarta de arándano y sorbete de frambuesa.
  • 4.5 De
  • 114 Reseñas

04/10/2019
DELICIOSO 😋
Better than regular skittles! They taste so good. If you haven’t tried them yet, you’re missing out
31/08/2019
Skittles Desserts Bite Size Candies
First, do yourself a favor and buy two bags. Second, open bags and grab all the raspberry sorbet treats before anyone else gets to them! 😋 Yummy treat!
16/08/2019
Great taste
The flavors in this bag are amazing, especially the raspberry sorbet. Yummy.
26/09/2018
candy
MY KID GOBBLE THESE UP. THEY LIKE THE ASSORTED FLAVORS. THEY USE WITHIN REASON.
30/10/2017
The kids absolutely loved these, but it's no surprise they're skittles! Very flavorful and downright yummy.
02/09/2016
I loved is delucious my daughter loved. Me encanta este savor
27/08/2016
The best bag is the pink bag! This is my favorite round of flavors from Skittles and my first pick.
24/08/2016
Un producto de los q me encantan por su diversidad de sabores
19/08/2016
The flavor is amazing and the kids absolutely loved them
02/08/2016
I love these skittles. Always great tasting , multiple flavours and kinds to choose from. Cheap to purchase. Sold almost anywhere.
10/05/2016
These new Skittles are delicious! A refreshing treat! Can't wait to see what flavors come out next!
24/04/2016
They taste good and their do taste like some desserts!
23/04/2016
I could not put the bag down,these are so good.My children love them.
23/04/2016
I love skittles and these were no different. These taste like dessert and are yummy to my mouth and tummy. The texture and taste just delighted my taste buds.
13/04/2016
I have a weakness for sweets to say the least & very much enjoy the fruitier flavors. But on the other hand am very picky about what fruit flavors I like & dislike. Never had a taste for the citrus fruit flavors, mainly lemon & lime. But I was pleasantly surprised to find out just how much I enjoyed the key lime pie flavor in Skittles Desserts Bite Size Candies! The rest of the flavors were a no brainer... I loved them!!!