4.5 5 0 118 118 Sabores: crema de naranja, tarta de lima, malteada de fresa, tarta de arándano y sorbete de frambuesa.
Skittles Desserts Bite Size Candies
  • 4.5 De
  • 118 Reseñas

04/03/2021
The flavors are delicious
This bag of skittles has all the good flavors in it. Skittles taste good and are sweet, I wouldn't say extremely sweet but the pack a punch. I don't eat them much but when I'm looking for a sweet treat it's my go to.
04/03/2021
Great flavors
Love skittles and these flavors are great! Plus they come in cute pastel colors.
28/02/2021
Skittles Desserts
I love these so much, especially since it helps with my blood sugar. I actually never heard of this brand before until now. I did not really like the price, but still tried it anyways. Skittles desserts
09/04/2020
Mmmm
I Love this product is wonderful and taste great thanks
04/10/2019
DELICIOSO 😋
Better than regular skittles! They taste so good. If you haven’t tried them yet, you’re missing out
31/08/2019
Skittles Desserts Bite Size Candies
First, do yourself a favor and buy two bags. Second, open bags and grab all the raspberry sorbet treats before anyone else gets to them! 😋 Yummy treat!
16/08/2019
Great taste
The flavors in this bag are amazing, especially the raspberry sorbet. Yummy.
26/09/2018
candy
MY KID GOBBLE THESE UP. THEY LIKE THE ASSORTED FLAVORS. THEY USE WITHIN REASON.
30/10/2017
The kids absolutely loved these, but it's no surprise they're skittles! Very flavorful and downright yummy.
02/09/2016
I loved is delucious my daughter loved. Me encanta este savor
27/08/2016
The best bag is the pink bag! This is my favorite round of flavors from Skittles and my first pick.
24/08/2016
Un producto de los q me encantan por su diversidad de sabores
19/08/2016
The flavor is amazing and the kids absolutely loved them
02/08/2016
I love these skittles. Always great tasting , multiple flavours and kinds to choose from. Cheap to purchase. Sold almost anywhere.
10/05/2016
These new Skittles are delicious! A refreshing treat! Can't wait to see what flavors come out next!