4.3 5 0 133 133 Un delineador de ojos radiante que también funciona como una sombra de ojos.
  • 4.3 De
  • 133 Reseñas

7/24/2019
Very creamy
This jumbo eye pencils are amazing as eyeshadow base, it makes your shadow more pigmented
7/11/2019
Its Okay
It's alright, it doesn't work very well for creating wings, or thin lines but it is very pigmented. It is also very creamy, it seems water proof and sweat proof, and it works well for eyeshadow. Would still recommend.
6/28/2019
Jumbo eyeliner
I did not like this product for me personally it didn’t work for me I like lines to be more precise but since this is a jumbo been it does not allow me to do that so that’s why I do not like it but the product at is OK I just don’t Prefer It.
6/15/2019
Great color range
Love using these for my eyes. I use them as a base for my eyeshadows to make them more vibrant and last longer. They come in a huge variety of colors so they are so versatile. I have loved these for so long. They can transfer so you must set with powdwe
6/7/2019
NYX is the best
NYX is my absolute favorite brand for a mom on a budget. They have lots of dubs for high end brands and this is no exception. It's smooth and creamy. You can blend it out for a smokey eye or even use as an eyeshadow base.
5/22/2019
Great product to have when needed
Great for everyday wear on my waterline (lower lash line) to brighten up your eyes, can use as white eye shadow and can be used on skin for Halloween. It wears off after a couple hours, so It doesn't stay all day. I definitely re apply often throughout the day. Very affordable, $7. Very pigmented. Definitely EXTREMELY White, which is good lol.
5/18/2019
Easy application
I love these eyeshadow sticks, I now have several colors. They go on easily and are super blendable!
4/26/2019
Excelente sombra jumbo de nyx
Aunque la mayoría dirían que es muy bueno para la línea inferior de los ojos... Etc etc... Esta sombra jumbo tiene múltiples funciones: prebase de ojos: tanto la textura como el color permiten que este sea excelente para aplicar un maquillaje de ojos duradero y brillante. Como perfilador de cejas, sí, cuando haces tus ejes es excelente para darle un efecto de perfeccionamiento y a la vez realzar el area inferior de las cejas. Y por último si excelente para un efecto agrandador de los ojos. El precio es excelente al igual que la calidad del producto. Así es que buy it!!
4/9/2019
NYX
Lo tengo y es mi favorito del momento! Hasta lo uso como primer de sombra y la sombras de brillo te dura mucho.
3/23/2019
A MUST HAVE
This product is a must have for anyone who does eye makeup. It is the best for the lower water line to make eyes look larger. It also is an amazing eye shadow base.
3/22/2019
Love!
I love NYX! I used this white shadow stick as a eyeshadow primer & it never fails me. I’ve been using it for years & plan to continue!
3/14/2019
These pencils are great! I currently use the color milk on the inner corners of my eyes, with every eye look. Only problem I find is sharpening the pencil is difficult, and also while it lasts a good amount of time, I wish it lasted longer.
3/13/2019
Good product for the price
The NYX jumbo eye pencils can be used multiple ways. They can be used as an eyeshadow base, to line along the top lash line for a punch of color or in the waterline. My favorite way to use it is as an eyeshadow base. First, pat the product lightly on the eyelid with a finger in a light even layer then use a brush to pat eyeshadow on top. It’s very important to put a powder eyeshadow on top otherwise the eyelids will become oily and the product will slide right off the eye. Overall, these jumbo eye sticks are a great multifunction product with beautiful color options that will not break the bank.
3/12/2019
Love this product!
Tried this product because I was looking for a white eyeliner and couldn’t find one and decided to try this and loved it! Color is great and doesn’t irritiate your eyes to use on water line.
3/12/2019
Great colors, bad for oily lids
The NYX Jumbo eye pencils have a fantastic shade range. I remember back in 2014 I was desperate for a cranberry shade and no brands sold palettes with cranberry shades but NYX had the shade "Rust". I ended up buying Rust, Milk, and Cottage Cheese. While the pigmentation and colors are great, these do not perform well on my oily, hooded lids. By the end of the day everything is creasing on me ,even if I use an eyeshadow primer underneath. However, I know a lot of people without oily lids love these so I can't knock them too much. Just didn't work out for me, personally!